Maui B's Paddleboard Orlando, Daytona, New Smyrna, Cocoa Beach
Munster, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

It was fun to learn a new sport. Easy to learn with Scott, he's a great instructor. Husband and myself not so young but enjoyed it very much. Our 2 girls in their 20's picked it up quite fast and did very well, with Scott's help. The time went fast. I would highly recommend this experience to....ANYONE

Visited May 2013

“Fun in the Sun!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My friend and I were first time paddle boarders and Scott made it so FUN and EASY to learn! If you love outdoor sports this is a great activity for all ages! Excited to go again!

Visited April 2013
Hot Springs, North Carolina
“Great fun and awesome workout!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My daugher and I booked a two hour lesson with Scott. It was tons of fun! Never thought I would be doing push ups, burpies, and mountain climbers on a board. Only fell In once but that was okay, it felt good. Something total different and fun to do on your vacation in Florida! It's for all ages and fitness levels.

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Anniversary fun!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I surprised my husband for our 3rd year anniversary with a Paddleboarding lesson I purchased via Groupon. I wasn't sure what to expect since we were on vacation and I wasn't familiar with the sport or location. Much to our surprise....our lesson was AMAZING! We have a wonderful time trying something new and we are hooked, thanks be to Scotty! He gave us an awesome lesson and really took the time to show us around the lake. We look forward to working with Scotty again on our next Florida vacation. Highly recommended! We will be telling all our family and friends to try it out with Maui B's!

Visited February 2013
Palatine, Illinois, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“REAL Lessons - not UTube videos!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This past summer, we purchased a paddleboard and watched every UTube video out there to “learn” how to use it. It wasn’t until my husband and I went on vacation in Orlando in Jan. 2013 that we REALLY learned the proper and safe way to paddleboard with Scott at Maui B’s!

We now realize that we were really fortunate to have found his company on line, and to have had our lessons from Scott. Pretty out of shape, we started slowly, and Scott made us get our “sea legs” by becoming comfy with the board in the shallows of Ivanhoe Lake first. Even though my husband has terrible knees, he was able to paddle all the way out to the bridge confidently. I was a little shaky and fell off the board, but after Scott showed me the way to get back on, I was able to complete a successful ride. His calming way and people skills, coupled with his total knowledge and board control made us KNOW we were learning from an expert who had lots of experience not only with the sport, but with many personalities and levels of learners.

I can’t tell you how exhilarating it is to stand up on a paddleboard and take off on the water; it’s magic! Scott taught us how to balance, turn, and stop. He taught us proper paddling techniques, arm positions, and tips and tricks to balance and recover. The best thing he gave us was confidence that we could really do it – and we did! We plan to take our families back for lessons when we return to Orlando next year. Take it from two city slickers from Chicago – Maui B’s is the only way to go!

Visited January 2013

Travelers who viewed Maui B's Paddleboard Orlando, Daytona, New Smyrna, Cocoa Beach also viewed

Winter Park, Central Florida

Been to Maui B's Paddleboard Orlando, Daytona, New Smyrna, Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!