“In and out, quick and easy”

Euro Day Spa & Salon
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“In and out, quick and easy”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Staff at Euro day spa--always easy going, calming and welcoming. Never have an issue scheduling and appointment...never have to wait more than five minutes. Very professional staff...highly recommend.

Visited October 2013

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Therapist needs lot more training”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had a massage at Euro Spa & Salon today. I've had massages there before in the past and have been good. Today I was very disappointed . Instead of leaving there relaxed I left stressed knowing I had spent over $70 on a massage similar to what my kids could have given me. The therapist had no personality, asked me what kind of pressure I wanted and if I had any issues......tried to make conversation by asking what I do for a living....not that I want conversation while I get a massage, but if she was going to say something to be personable, that was not the most appropriate thing... she did not have the know how to make me feel at ease and enjoy the experience....she started long strokes all over my back without targeting any specific muscles. ......she did not follow any techniques of any style of massage.
She kept walking away to put more oil on her hands, kept clearing her throat which was very distracting and even coughed once.......she never apologized for that....I can understand if she was sick, but should've said something. Her touch was rough, not smooth or soothing like other therapists....when she asked me to turn on my back, again not a soothing tone of voice....when she finished massaging my feet she went back to my neck and when the time came up she abruptly told me it was over....asked if I had any more services scheduled there......she never advised me on drinking a lot water after the massage (I know to do that) but it's professional of the therapist to do it......I think to fully enjoy and benefit from a massage we need specific techniques accented by the behavior of the therapist....I am writing this review to make the management aware this lady needs training. I will not go back there...I will not mention her name because do not want to hurt her but the public should make sure that ask for a specific therapist if they had one they like there. Other than the therapist, everything else was acceptable.

Visited October 2013
Lois A, Owner at Euro Day Spa & Salon, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to review our spa. We have pleased thousands of guests for over 20 years, and I am sorry we disappointed you.
I looked at your history and you had the same therapist for your first two massages. That therapist has the ability to do deep tissue and her pressure is generally more firm. This third visit was to finish out the gift card that you received a couple of years ago.
It seems you did not ask for a specific type of massage and were booked with our Therapeutic Full Body Massage. The therapist that worked with you has actually been here for 12 years, has been a therapist for about 20 years, and has many repeat clients. I think for a therapist to ask if you have any issues and the kind of pressure you desire are appropriate questions and shows a desire to give you the treatment you are looking for. As a massage therapist, I have asked many clients about their occupation to understand their body usage. Perhaps they sit at a computer or do very physical work.
Perhaps she appeared not to be personable, possibly not looking at you directly, because she is blind. She does not make an issue of her disability and many clients do not even realize it. This is also why she steps away to get more cream. I have never had anyone mention that this bothered them.
I am sorry you felt a need to give us a poor review rather than giving the manager a call or email to share your disappointment.
You stated you are never coming back here. I am sorry to lose you as a client and hope you are able to find a spa that gives you the consistent service you desire.
Lois Arsenault, LMT,NMT,CBP, Owner
Titusville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent hair salon!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have been a customer of Euro Day Spa for more than 10 years. Keith is very professional and always does a great job on my hair, both cut and color. He listens to what you want when you decide to change your hair style, and always gets it right. It is always a pleasure to have services done at the spa, everyone is very friendly and professional. I give the spa and salon my highest recommendation.

Visited September 2013
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“amazing massage!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

my favorite spa in Orlando. impeccable service, great pricing, and truly is a relaxing spa. love the people and always try to go every couple of months!

Visited March 2013