“Best Fish Tacos in Town”

Jimmy Hula's Winter Park
Ranked #50 of 354 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: International
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and our family can not get enough of this place. The fish tacos are excellent and way more filling than you might imagine. We go out of our way to eat at this location even though there is one much closer to our home. Fresh food, clean eating area, light, airy and always welcoming friendly service!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Get the fish tacos - blackened - with the mango pineapple salsa. You won't be disappointed. I can no longer eat fish tacos anywhere else. Everything else I've seen ordered looks great. I probably will never know how any of it tastes. Two words: fish tacos.

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Simply the best fish tacos in Orlando! Fresh ingredients, healthy menu options, great prices and a fun atmosphere! I think I'm addicted! Delicious! Foodie- Dr B

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went to Jimmy Hulas again after a couple of visits, atmosphere is lively with great outdoor seating and fun music.
Tried to order the grilled avocado that they advertise as a signature dish, and as in previous visits, we were informed that they were out of avocados. I asked why and that it seems they are always out of the menu item. The cashier replied "the avocados were bad". We proceed to order a couple of different tacos and some mojo fries. The fries were great along with the lava sauce but leave a terrible taste in your mouth for hours after eating.
The tacos were fair at best with allot of toppings but very little meat, again when we went to the counter to get some hot sauce the manager informed me that they were out of all hot sauce. This I found funny since I had a buffalo chicken taco that must of had all the remaining hot sauce on it, by the look and taste.
With a great location and trendy menu the place should capitalize on it and give everyone a great experience.
Sorry to say that we will not be going back again, hopefully other people have a better experience.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I have been going to Jimmy H since it opened. It's always good and for the price it's great. The fish tacos are tasty and the sweet potato fries are to die for!!! It's very laid back and perfect place to just hang out with friends. If you like beer they have a great happy hour. 5 beers for $10.00.