“Delicious food!”

Tamarind Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Tamarind Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 345 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We loved the food here! The chicken dish was the best! Good service too. The cheese naan was amazing! We would definitely come here again!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

i was in the mood for some Indian food last night so i stopped in at Tamarind. the restaurant was quaint and comfortable. i ordered the chicken biryani and garlic naan. the biryani was very good with perfect heat(spice) and the naan was delicious. the atmosphere was quiet and relaxed. my server, who called himself Ahmed, was very informative and interested in me having a great dining experience. when i was about to leave, Ahmed brought me a complimentary bowl of kheer which was very sweet but very good. i will definitely be returning to Tamarind.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Though I am in united states for a very long time, I am originally from India. I can tell the difference if the food is good or not. We accidently bumped into this restaurant. The food was delicious. Satisfies both vegetarians and non vegetarians. A lots of verity to choose from. The amount of food is huge sometimes my little one ends up sharing with me. Qualify of food is A+. Chicken tikka and malai koftha are our favorites. Try the appetizers too. Waiters are friendly, sometimes they give out rice pudding for free and it is out of the world. My kids attend a science program in a nearby school once a month and now a days has become a routine to finish the class and have lunch in Tamarind.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I usually dine at Tamarind every other week, my favorite dish is always chicken tikka with the lime soda drink. one thing that has changed is the server his name I think is imran left for some reason, it feels sad, he was such a generous and professional gentleman. I hope you guys bring him back !

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We got the lamb coconut curry dish (started with an X) and it was MARVELOUS ! The place was really busy on a Friday night but our drinks were always filled, service was fast, and they even tossed in a free sample of their rice pudding ! The server was a bit aloof but he did a good job keeping up with everything.