“Family Style Brunch!”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #41 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Formerly Bakely's Restaurant & Bake Shop.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Visiting with old friends and new, brought us to Keke's today. A perfect day for us, as the server was great, as was the food. An over abundance of omelet and orange juice did me in! It was the biggest orange juice ever, but well worth it. Life is good then for me! As Keke's can be "hit and miss" sometimes, it was the perfect day for us. Server:Attentive! (Young child in tow!) Food prompt, well served, etc. We shall return, as we thoroughly enjoyed our vist.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our server was terrible, she brought us hot chocolate in cups slopped down the side and dripping. The silverware was dirty and had to be replaced 3 times until she finally went and hand washed some. The food was not very good. I got a waffle (one waffle)with blueberries (all 10 of them--placed each one in the divits of the waffle), the waffle tasted like it was pre-frozen and put in a toaster before served, it was not fluffly or even hot. I thought the price of $8.99 was a little much for one waffle with a few blueberries and some fake whipped creme. If their expertise is breakfast food then everything should be homemade and tasty, I've had better waffles at Dennys for cheaper.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Keke's we enjoy is located in Longwood, not Winter Park, so we have to assume it's the same menu. In our Keke's in Longwood, the owners are the managers, and they are wonderful, kind, caring people. The food is always very good, the service is on par with any restaurant at which my wife and I have dined, and I really cannot comment on the breakfast food because I always get the grilled sesame chicken wrap, which is WONDERFUL. My wife and I have lunch there virtually every weekend, as the food is excellent. I heartily recommend Keke's.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were visiting Winter Garden for the Arts festival. We had never been here before and chose this place since I wanted lunch and my daughter wanted breakfast. This was a wonderful stop for the two of us. It was a very clean and well run place . Service very good. The menu is extensive and much to chose from . I had a delicious salad and my daughter an omelette . Both were so good . Then we shared the stuffed blueberry French toast. It was so yummy. You can't go wrong here. I wish I had one near me in Georgia. Parking was very good. You will enjoy this place.

Thank ms.go-go
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My sister and I went there for a late breakfast and the food was very good. I didn't like the bacon because it was just a preference thing for me (wasn't crispy enough), but other than that, the waffles were DELISH!! My sister had pancakes and we shared with one another and her pancakes were very good too. I could appreciate the atmosphere there because it was bright and clean but it scores 0 points in the romance category. The service was pretty good but I think it just depends on who you get for that day. Overall, I judge places mainly on the food and the food here was really good.