“Great little hole in the wall.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Johnny's Diner

Johnny's Diner
Ranked #72 of 331 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 407-677-6776 Corner of 436 & University
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Great little hole in the wall.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy but the breakfast was good and the wait staff was excellent. Our coffee cups never came close to empty even after it was obvious we were finished with breakfast. We were served by no less than 4 different waitresses. Whoever walked by made sure we were not in need of anything.

1 Thank D M

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good breakfast place. Dunno about lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

All good. Our party had biscuit w/gravy, omelets, hash brown, coffee. All weregood. Restaurant was busy, but service was good.

• Visited October 2013
“Yummy comfort foods”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We wanted to try this place out instead of the local chain restaurant's. This particular morning, they were extremely busy but we were able to get a seat at the counter without a problem. This is a family owned and operated business and it ran like clock work. I don't care that all the servers were "18 year old girls". (its a family owned/operated business) They were well groomed, friendly and steady busy.

Our food did take a little extra time but once we got our food it was YUMMY! I couldn't have asked for better comfort foods at a very affordable price.

Now that we found this little gem in the wall place, we will be back for weekend breakfasts.

• Visited October 2013
Christmas, Florida
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

My first time here and I had the country fried steak and eggs it was very good, no complaints the prices are great. Two of us ate for under $20.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jakki R
Winter Park, Florida
“Awful ! They use canned mushrooms & margarine !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

No butter in sight at Johnny's Diner. My boyfriend and I went here for some breakfast on a weekend and it was very busy. We decided what we wanted to eat and ordered it. Service was quick but I felt like our server had an attitude problem. All of the servers were 18-year-old girls, it seemed.

I could tell from tasting the omelette that it was cooked in oil, not butter, and that the mushrooms were obviously canned. The texture was all wrong. Nothing seemed fresh or of quality to the point where I couldn't eat anymore. Neither of us left happy and having read and heard about this place, I was shocked to find out how horrendous it is. I would rather eat dirt than eat here again.

• Visited January 2013