“Nice Outdoor November dining”
Review of Prato

Prato
Reserve with OpenTable
Prato is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Morse and Park Avenue
Description: Blending simplicity and inspiration, Prato celebrates cuisine from Italy's rich culinary landscape, seamlessly blending Italian classics with modern techniques and seasonal ingredients. Celebrated chef, Brandon McGlamery entices guests with dishes ranging from light primi and insalata choices to savory, handcrafted pastas and inventive Italian entrees. By offering a variety of Spanish and Italian varietals and blends, we help our guests to discover complex, unique and lesser known wines that excited and delight their palettes. With a long bar that runs through the center of the restaurant, dining at Prato offers a communal and social atmosphere.
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Lunch at Prato's sidewalk table the end of November was very nice. The pizza and salad was very good. The service was very attentive and friendly. The restaurant was an eye candy treat with much to look at including some fantastic orchids along a complete wall. The lunch was good enough to make plans for dinner at Prato soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stopped here for lunch one Saturday. My wife had a pizza and I had a chicken salad. And we had the olive appetizer.

The olives were nice and there were some unusual choices in there.

The pizza was delicious. Thin and crispy with great toppings. But I REALLY loved the chicken salad. The chicken was perfectly cooked and it was a LOT bigger than I expected it to be.

The service was great. Very professional. We sat by the sidewalk and it was nice. The sun got a little difficult.

The restaurant itself is beautiful. The bar is great. And the front opens up. And the bathrooms were probably the BEST bathrooms I've been in in a restaurant. Very well done.

We will definitely be going back. (I just increased my rating from 4 to 5 stars. Like the Tripadvisor commercial.)

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service great food lovely surroundings . Jo was a delight nothing was too much trouble . Thoroughly recommend great for people watching .

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Food, decor, service all top notch! We had lunch. Pizza was very tasty with unique flavors and was very filling. My sandwich was perfect. The decor here is really very nice. A casual, yet trendy/funky/classy feel. Total exposed kitchen (expect the unwanted parts). If you like a place with chef tables, ask to sit in the back. Go here!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

It's a pity we didn't have enough time to stay for dinner. We had to get back to Orlando but were waiting for the traffic to die down a bit. The atmosphere was stunning. The large doors at the entrance were open and you didn't feel like you were in a cave. The amount of people coming and going confirms that this is a great place to eat. The plates of food that went by me looked delicious. Next time I am in Winter Park this place is a definite on my list of places to eat.