“All Fired Up Is Right!”
Review of All Fired Up

All Fired Up
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I took my mother here and she was not feeling well but I drug her out to a massage and to paint pottery and to lunch. We sat there smiling and painting and my mother forgot she was in pain. It was therapeutic actually and so much fun. My mother smiled and photographed her artwork like a big kid. She exclaimed how happy she was that she had said yes to this!

The staff was great at explaining everything and seemed to be happy to help us whenever we needed it. The only thing left to do is pick up our artwork and that will be the true and final testament of this experience. If the artwork comes back in one piece, it will have been an overall glorious one... if not, then... well... I will come back and update you! :-)

Food and drink is allowed so it is a great outing for family and kids or even a date!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Lots of fun, very clean environment. A little pricey, but worth it! Great for kids, family, and adults.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have painted at All Fired Up a few times now. I really like it. It has change a bit during the years, but overall it is a good place for a date night. My only suggestion is that they should have more variety of pieces and at a better price; some pieces are really expensive for what they are. The good thing is that you can bring your own food and wine and make it a very romantic evening.

1  Thank jenbeba
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I've painted pottery several times before in different locations so I was looking forward to this outing. I was very disappointed by the high prices and limited pottery selections. You can bring your own food and drinks which would make for a fun group outing if the pottery wasn't so expensive. Our group of four could've went out to a really nice dinner for the money we paid here.

5  Thank Yarisam
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My three children and I were very excited to paint pottery and had been looking forward to our outing. The store is small but cute, and there were a variety of things to choose to paint. But, this was our first time in there and we received absolutely no help from the employees on how it all worked. When I asked questions, I was made to feel like I was putting them out. But, we still painted our overpriced pieces and I went up to pay. We had a coupon which implied that all pieces would be $5 off (which was still expensive). They informed me that the discount was only for the second piece per person (which was completely unclear on the coupon). We had 4 items so I said, that ok we'll just get the discount on the one piece. The employee argued with me over that subject and even brought over the manager who was equally rude. I had almost $100 of merchandise and they were arguing over $5. AND, their reasoning was that I helped my 3 year old with his piece and therefore that one counted as ME painting it and not a second piece for him. HE WAS THREE YEARS OLD! There are other area places with similar offerings with much better customer service. I will never go back to, "All Fired Up".

11  Thank Danielle S