“Fun activity for friends or family”
Review of All Fired Up

All Fired Up
Roanoke, Virginia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fun activity for friends or family”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I just visited All Fired Up for the first time, and it was a great experience. The atmosphere was great, and the staff were all helpful and fun. I like that there are several close restaurants where you can grab some food to enjoy while painting, and I didn't feel rushed. There were a lot of families, couples, and groups of girls there when my friend and I were there, and everyone was having a great time. It is a great activity and atmosphere for everyone. Can't wait to go back!

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Great place for a fun easy night. My wife and I go there for date night a lot and it's perfect. It's located in an area where there's plenty to eat and you can bring your own wine and relax. Great fun spot

Traverse City, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Worst pottery experience imaginable”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We made an appointment for a bachelorette party at all fired up, a group of 4 women. As a group of friends we have a tradition of doing pottery and have been to 4 places thought the country as a group and each of us separately has been elsewhere. All Fired Up was by far the worst experience any of us has had. Several phone calls had to be made to reserve a spot, it was as if we were requesting something complicated. They were also very clear that we could only be there for two hours, we needed to be done and we should arrive early. Their selection was poor and their prices were significantly higher than anywhere else we've been. They had a neat idea of using lace and when I asked for guidance I was shortly told "I can't help you, we're not a teaching studio." We had a glass of wine, and spilled a little so one of us took 2 sheets of paper towel from the rest room. We were then snapped at that we should have asked for a rag and that we should not use their paper towel. The "manager" yelled at the people behind that counter that they shouldn't be playing a game if she's working. I'm not really sure what they were doing back there but she yelled enough that we all stopped painting and started at her. I was very nervous painiting my flower pot, concerned that I needed to be done quickly and that I might get yelled at for using too much paint. One of us was doing a paisley design, she wanted to use two colors but you're only allowed one bottle of puffy paint at a time. When we finished (thankfully within our alloted time) we asked if they could ship it to us since 3 of us live out of state and the other lives several hours away, they could not, and would not take any cost off our projects even though they would not fire it. We have done this several times and never have been anyplace that didn't offer a shipping option. They would not even allow us to buy a prepaid box for everything. So our bachelorette now has unfired work that she will have to find a place to take them to at home.

38 Thank wapatoolie
Orlando, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Cute Place, But Expensive”
Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

I have been to other pottery studios in the area and All Fired Up is probably my least favorite. There wasn't much of a pottery selection; they have your standard piggy banks, animal figures, plates, cups, and bowls, but there wasn't many styles to choose from. I wanted to do a platter and they had one available, which was a boring circle--where are the ovals, squares and such?! The prices are somewhat high too, a large plate was $30+! The staff was snarky too, they could be a little more friendly instead of acting like their customers were bothering them. I probably won't be back, considering they don't even wrap up your (breakable) pieces when you pick them up!

13 Thank MrsC052208
Winter Park, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great for the family and girls night!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Every time I see the groupon I buy it right away. I've been here a lot since it opens and it's a fun and creative activity for everyone. It is kid friendly and a 7 year old will have no problem painting pottery there. You are also allowed to bring wine and snacks - great for a girls night out. They are a tiny bit overpriced ($16- $23 for small figurines) but it is all inclusive so your paint and firing in the kiln is already factored in. You pick up your piece 7 days later. Overall, I really enjoy coming here and always look forward to the new pieces on the shelf.

1 Thank nickybI23