“Will not return” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida
“Will not return”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have driven past this place a million times and finally we were out one weekend and decided to stop because the family had some things to pick up at the pottery shop across the street. We were able to park in the driveway so that speaks to how busy it was. We walked in and were seated promptly then waited like 10 minutes to get our first encounter with our waiter and drink orders. Mind you, there are literally 4 tables occupied inside. I ordered a beer and my kids other drinks, and they came within about 5 minutes. Agitated at this point, we ordered our food which took another 15-20 minutes to come. On arrival, my kids turkey and cheese rollups had a huge hair in them. Another 5 minutes to get some replacements. The food was poor. The cuban sandwich was not anything memorable. The fries were good. The salad and children's menu items were lackluster. Then the bill...I paid over 50 bucks for lunch and they charged me for the item with the hair in it anyways. While waiting for our food I would look back at the wait station and there was our guy just lolligagging around while we had empty cups. I will never return here. The only reason I didn't give this a terrible was that the beer was actually good and there was live music which was very good.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank EJ52

“Happy Hour Deals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Large craft beer selection
Try a flight for $8. We arrived to find out it was Happy Hour buy one get one free...the only problem is they bring both beers at the same time....never experienced that one before. Oysters were on special for $6 a dozen and were just wonderful! Service was pleasant...just very slow....so I guess getting your BOGO special all at once was not so bad afterall.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Winter Park, Florida
“It's a Pub!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

The space is very small, just as a pub generally is. The service was beyond reproach. Our server was very pleasant, checked on us often, and removed, refilled empty plates and empty glasses even before we realized they were empty! I have to admit I only had the soup and salad, but the clam chowder was some of the best I have ever tasted. You knew it was CLAM chowder! Everyone at my table (6 of us) enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere. We will go back! No complaints from this crew!

• Visited November 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Great Craft Brew and Food, Family Friendly Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good selection of rotating taps and all the shipyard brews.

Food is very good, reasonably priced and portion size won't leave you hungry. Flatbreads are good, burger is excellent as well!

Casual, laid back, but great food and drink. Family friendly and great place to enjoy a meal and craft beer or wine.

• Visited September 2012
Southest U.S.
“Delicious Food and Exceptional Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

What a wonderful dining experience we had at lunch at the Shipyard over Labor Day Weekend. The appetizer special - lobster spring rolls with a sweet chile sauce - was so good and I would love the recipe! Our entree choices - the crabcake sandwich and bbq chicken flatbread - were equally delicious! Kudos to the kitchen staff for such great food. Our thanks also to our wonderful server, Christopher, for the exceptional level of service he provided. He was friendly, efficient and so prompt in responding to any of our needs during the meal. A+ Christopher!

• Visited September 2012