“"A hidden treasure"”

Add it.
Dylan's Deli
Cuisines: French
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I found this restaurant by accident and feel like I have found a "hidden treasure!" The employees were so polite and really eager to please. Then the food came and I was very impressed! What a nice experience! I will visit often and tell everyone I know to try this restaurant....it is NOT just a Deli!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have reviewed this restaurant before because the food is good and Arnaud has a likable personality.

I like the salad as the combinations are imaginative. But the brisket is the best and a great way
to blast a low-fat diet into outer space. All the paninis (redundant plural) are good and the
French roll is quality bread.

1  Thank rlemon
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We decided to try Dylan's after reading all the excellent reviews. Very happy we did. We tried the Italian and Dylan's paninis. Both were excellent. If you like strong cheese flavour then go with the Dylan's with the Gorgonzola. Service was above and beyond as well.

1  Thank Samuraiduck
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Wow, the owners Noemi & Arno are the most hospitable people we have found. This is our second time here and I can say awesome all around! Free WIFI and food you will love to come back for. Great easy parking! Do yourself a tremendous flavor come here for a taste extravaganza.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

No one else was serving food in the area so we stopped here for a bite, great cheap wines election and the food options were terrific. Will come again!