“"Great Q "”

Ranked #5 of 354 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Great BBQ and priced reasonable the Smoked Turkey was spectacular !! Causal atmosphere if you like Q this place should be on your. List

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is a Winter Park institution. Great for groups, even with picky eaters. Best thing I've had is the prime rib sandwich. Two other honorable mentions would be the messy pig, and the Cuban. If you go at peak eating hours expect a line.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Went here for lunch today and had the St. Louis ribs. That is my all time favorite next to the 6 shooter.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The best thing i found to get here is the brisket. Try to go at an off time hour because this place stays mostly packed.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Truth is I prefer Carolina BBQ over any other, but in Orlando, Jacksonville and Gainesville, I see no reason to go anywhere else for Texas style smoked meats. I love the sliders because I can get three different meats and always have enough left overs for another meal or two. My favorite side is the fried ocra. I do wish John Rivers would offer a Carolina choice on the menu. I might become my new favorite.