“Really great BBQ.”

Ranked #1 of 334 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Lakeland, Florida
“Really great BBQ.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Arrived for dinner to find the line all the way out the front door which was a little disturbing but it moved pretty fast and the gave out samples of the BBQ while we were in line. The food was GREAT! I tried the brisket and ribs and both were great and the sides were also great. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited August 2013

Hollywood, Florida
“They had good food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nothing at all to complain about except for the long line which was just a testament of their quality. It's that way all the time from what I heard. Different than your normal BBQ place, if in the area try it out.

• Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Best barbecue this side of Texas!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful choices & huge servings! Line moves fast! Well worth short wait. Don't miss desserts. Best pecan tart ever! Met "regulars" who travel 2 hours to dine here! To-go boxes available if you can't finish. Great food!

• Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Too messy! Not for me.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

After multiple recommendations to visit here I gave in. My husband is the BBQ connoisseur. I can take it or leave it. Let me be honest. The menu was huge. Multiple choices and when you get to the counter, if you have not studied it and understand it, you feel rushed to order, due to the HUGE line behind you. I ordered in a rush and my food was handed to me on a paper covered tray, and if again I am honest, it was soooo unappealing to me. Sooo messy. So sloppy. To BBQ connoisseurs, it's the best. I disliked it so much it put me off. I ate a tiny fraction of the mess on the tray, and my husband, in the haste to order, ordered something he did not love, and was disappointed. SO, lesson learned. Go in advance, check menus online if this is available, know what you want. Do not feel intimidated or rushed at the counter because of long lines. Wish I had known all this in advance. At this moment in time, I am in no rush to go back or recommend it. Sorry

Visited August 2013
orlando,fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing BBQ”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you are looking for great BBQ, this is the place to go. Expect to wait in a line if you go during lunch and dinner hours. Their desserts are to die for!

• Visited August 2013