“Delicious BBQ. You gotta try it!”

4 Rivers Smokehouse
Ranked #1 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I visited Four Rivers Smokehouse on our honeymoon after reading about it on Tripadvisor.
We ordered the Pulled Pork Sandwich, BBQ Sliders with Smoked Corn, BBQ Beans & Mac N Cheese and we were not disappointed. We travelled through 7 states on our honeymoon and this was some of the best BBQ we ate. If you haven't been, go! I only wished they existed outside Florida.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The first time I tried to go to 4Rivers, we pulled up to the parking lot around 6:00pm and the line was wrapped 3/4ths of the way around the building. "That's at least an hour wait" said the Rollins student in my vehicle.

I learned a month later why there are people willing to stand outside for an hour for 4Rivers: it's quite possibly the best barbecue in the state. Since I wanted to try a little bit of everything, I decided on the Smokehouse Sliders, allowing me three sandwiches to try three different meats: pulled pork, burnt ends, and pulled chicken. Each one was fantastic, and the 4Rivers sauce went great on all three. I'm looking forward to 4Rivers coming to Gainesville, and will definitely be going often and trying new menu items. If you like barbecue, or even if you don't, definitely give 4Rivers a try.

2  Thank jzwilliams
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

If you like sugary, glass bottle soda then stop reading and go now. Seriously...now. Now for the food.. The pulled pork was good, mac n cheese was excellent, bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers were amazing, their ribs were better than local competition..but I've had better. If I were rating the ribs, I'd give them a B. They also have a bizarre selection of cupcakes. I picked a Cheerwine cupcake and a Mt. Dew and Dorito cupcake. They also had Coke and Nehi cupcakes that I'll have to try. If you're in the area, try this place.

2  Thank AAirhart
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Due to my broken shoulder my daughter called and asked what I would like to eat to celebrate Memorial Day. I told her Brisket from Four Rivers. She and her family picked up comlpete dinners and brought them to our home and we celebrated together. As usual, it was the very best beef brisket available cooked to perfection by Four Rivers. The quality of their food helped me to forget my problems and allowed us to come together remember the reason we celebrate Memorial Day.
Thanks Four Rivers for keeping your food quality tops!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The brisket and ribs were as about as good as you will find at a place that sells mass quantities. Their corn and beans sides were excellent. The jalapeños were Very good, getting 3 or 4 would have been better. Prices were very reasonable, would have easily paid a dollar or two more per plate. The line was quite long (Friday evening, looked to be 45+ minutes). We chose takeout and ate at an outside table, about 10 minutes.

2  Thank tlearw