“NOT MY USUAL STYLE, BUT I ENJOYED IT”

4 Rivers Smokehouse
Ranked #1 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: 4 Rivers is a family-owned smokehouse specializing in 30-day aged brisket, homemade southern sides and fresh bakery items.
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I doubt if I'd go there for an evening meal, but it's an interesting lunch experience and the food is very good, if you like barbecue.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have eaten plenty of BBQ in my life; attended the International BBQ festival; and had a lot of exposure to different sauces. I only write this because this BBQ is probably in my top 5%. I had the pulled pork and pulled chicken with the corn, baked beans, and bread pudding. Everything was cooked to perfection. This is Texas BBQ, but it is not too smokey or two spicy, but just right. If you like good BBQ, look no further than Four Rivers.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food and service are always worth any wait. We love this place, everything we've eaten has been great.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

i do not see what the raves are aobut tried old wp first and nothing to brag about; then to longwood: shame: cafeteria style --rally like school--dumps sides on tray (not overly hot) seemed to be laying in warming trays for a while. tried rib tips--now here is a choice---literally dumps this tuff on tray--looked and tasted like dog food--so took back for pork sandwich and all i can say it looked better than the rib tips--I just do not see what people are raving about?

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Eat the Brisket. Eat the Brisket. Eat the Brisket. I've had it in Texas, Memphis, and KC...I don't think it's been better anywhere. I've tried nearly all the BBQ in Orlando and I just have been spoiled. 4 Rivers is now the measuring stick and the bar has been set very high. There's a reason there are lines here and not elsewhere. People wait for quality and quantity. I would make this sound better if I could....it's that good.