“Amazing!”

Ranked #5 of 347 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Ethos Vegan Kitchen is a full-service vegan restaurant just north of Orlando in historic Winter Park featuring hearty, homestyle fare. Menu selections are 100% vegan and include light bites, soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, main dishes, pizza, desserts and a children's menu. Ethos also features a selection of vegan beer and wine, and vegan bakery items made from scratch on-site daily. In addition to our regular menu, a weekend Brunch menu is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 3pm.We are open Monday through Friday, 11am to 11pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 11pm. Ethos is located on Fairbanks Avenue at New York, one block west of Park Avenue.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

You won't believe how delicious their food is!
Even those who are not vegetarian are surprised
My favorite meal so far is the "Chickun" salad...with homemade vegan ranch dressing...
Wonderful!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been a few times and have had a great experience each time. The staff is always so friendly. The food is unbelievably awesome and the desserts they have are a must have to complete your delicious meal!

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited Ethos' with a couple of girlfriends who had been talking about their great vegan selection for months and I have to say I was not disappointed! We started off with the bruschetta and green beans which were polished off before our entrees arrived. Each of us got the curry wrap which was dangerously addicting (I wish I ordered one to go). The service was great and our waitress was very friendly. Great experience!!!!

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I visited the restaurant while on spring break. I dragged my family along who are not vegans in any way. They wound up eating more than I did !

The favorites at the table were the milkshakes, bruschetta, lasagna, and the delicious pizza.

I wasn't a fan of the kids pasta. The flavor wasn't Great. My daughter ate enough pizza to get full but we left the pasta on the table.

Cookies to go were a great treat for later. I'll definitely be back to visit Ethos.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Great place to have a meal. I am a dietitian and my family took me here for my birthdat. Loved it and can't wait to go back again!