“Who knew Vegan could taste so good?”

Ethos Vegan Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Ethos Vegan Kitchen is a full-service vegan restaurant just north of Orlando in historic Winter Park featuring hearty, homestyle fare. Menu selections are 100% vegan and include light bites, soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, main dishes, pizza, desserts and a children's menu. Ethos also features a selection of vegan beer and wine, and vegan bakery items made from scratch on-site daily. In addition to our regular menu, a weekend Brunch menu is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 3pm.We are open Monday through Friday, 11am to 11pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 11pm. Ethos is located on Fairbanks Avenue at New York, one block west of Park Avenue.
Tampa
“Who knew Vegan could taste so good?”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I dropped by to pick up dinner for a girlfriend who is vegan. I never thought I would ever like Vegan but my dinner was delicious! The staff is so friendly and walked me through my "first" vegan meal!

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Excellent vegan”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Dined here last week with my fiancé and mother. The menu offers great variety and our server was efficient and attentive. I loved the portobello sandwich. It was the perfect combo of flavors and was filling and extremely good. My fiancé had the lasagna which was also excellent. My mother enjoyed her crispy "chicken" salad very much as well. All 3 meals were wonderful and I thought the prices were reasonable for lunch. I look forward to going again next time I'm in Winter Park.

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very rare to have a great and vegan combination. We have been going to ethos for years and always consistent.

The What's the Dilly Philly unsteak sandwich is excellent. Not as crazy about their sheppards pie.

My daughters, 13 and 9 love the Sunday brunch pancakes.

The sausage roll appetizer is a must.

Orlando, Florida
“One of the best vegetarian places”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The menu and food is simply great. The dishes are well prepared and appeal to a wide variety of tastes. The location has easy access and the premises large and spacious.

Orlando, Florida
“It was good, but probably won't racing back”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I had been wanting to try this place for a long time, so I finally had the chance to go yesterday. I ordered coffee, it wasn't too flavorful, the hippee wrap (asked waitress which one was better, the hippie wrap vs the portobello-and she said she prefers the hippee wrap), & chips and salsa. Nothing was to write home about. Because this is a vegan restaurant I hoped for real flavorful veggies, and I would say they were just ok. The salsa didn't have much flavor and no spiciness. The chips seemed a bit stale. The restaurant smelled really good, maybe I ordered the wrong combination.

• Visited October 2013