“redo of classics - vegan style”

Ethos Vegan Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 336 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Ethos Vegan Kitchen is a full-service vegan restaurant just north of Orlando in historic Winter Park featuring hearty, homestyle fare. Menu selections are 100% vegan and include light bites, soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, main dishes, pizza, desserts and a children's menu. Ethos also features a selection of vegan beer and wine, and vegan bakery items made from scratch on-site daily. In addition to our regular menu, a weekend Brunch menu is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 3pm.We are open Monday through Friday, 11am to 11pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 11pm. Ethos is located on Fairbanks Avenue at New York, one block west of Park Avenue.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“redo of classics - vegan style”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had a very good meal at this funky and slightly out of the way vegan restaurant. We had the pecan crusted eggplant with balsamic reduction and the sheep's pie. Both were excellent. The place has a number of recipes that redo classic comfort food as vegan. Nice selection of yummy microbrews. The pomegranate wheat was particularly good. Good service. Laid back. Gluten free and soy free options too.

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I hit up Ethos Vegan Kitchen each time I am in Orlando for business. Each time my taste buds and my waist thank me. I've been a vegetarian for over 18 years and have never had such great vegan food! The address above is wrong, they moved to a new location in Winter Park. (Same great food and service, just more room!)

Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious meals - even if you are not vegan & great area”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Met with vegan friends for lunch on Sunday and had great service by Cristy. All 4 of us enjoyed a different delicious dish. It was hard for us to believe Ethos is 100% vegan. My husband and I are not vegans, but would go back in a heart beat. In fact, we decided that any time we are passing exit 87 (Fairbanks) on I-4 near meal time, we will stop for lunch or dinner to try another menu item. Generous portions at a reasonable price ...lots of great choices and healthy too. Three of us took home a paper (not syrofoam) box of leftovers and look forward to another delicious meal at home.. After a great meals walk down a few blocks to Park Ave in front of Rollins College and enjoy the shops and art and cafes.

CT
“Great Vegan Food, Great Prices”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The food at Ethos is amazing. We shared the 'Healthy Trio' - olive tampenade, hummus, and tomato-mango salsa with bread, chips, and veggies. So yummy. The 'Fiesta Salad' (me) and the 'What's the Dilly, Philly' (hubby) were wonderful. We took home a few vegan cookies (also super yummy). We will be going back next time we visit Florida. I highly recommend it!

• Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida
“So Delicious!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My BF and brother went years ago to their Orange Avenue location and, while the food was good, it was not something we'd hurry back to - at the time, we didn't receive the friendliest of counter service either. We decided to give them a try again at their new WP location and are SO happy to have done so! NOW, it's a completely different story! The service was OUTSTANDING! We were waited on by a young girl and a guy who was in training and both were so great! And the food? 1,000,000,000 times better than our last experience! We ordered the sausage rolls and bruschetta for appetizers - OMG - awesome! BF ordered the meatball sub and I ordered black bean soup for our main meal - YUM! For dessert, he had the chocolate amaretto mousse and I had the Ethos sundae - OUT OF THIS WORLD! We even ordered sausage rolls to go - they were so good! DEFINITELY will be back again to their new WP location - SO happy with our experience! :)

Visited August 2012