“Local oriental spot”
Review of Evergreen

Evergreen
Ranked #133 of 238 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Only place that delivers local, not bad but it is hit and miss. For quick meals to is fine. Fried rice can be greasy.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 13, 2019

I called the restaurant around 1PM; the "RUDE" person who answered the phone asked me my home address in which I gave it to her 3 different times. She then said "we do not deliver to Eagle Lake, FL and she then hung up without saying another word. Please note, I have been ordering from them for at least 15 years as the restaurant is about 5 minutes away. They just lost a very good customer!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2018

I walked in to place my order. The girl taking the order said, "What do you want?" I asked for schezwan chicken and sweet and sour chicken. She didn't ask about which size I wanted or if I wanted fried rice or white. She rang me up - it was just under $18. I sat down and noticed a dead bug on the table. Thankfully that was the only bug I saw. Otherwise, the sweet and sour chicken wasn't bad but the schezwan chicken (which said is spicy) was actually incredibly bland. It was edible but I would never get it again. In fact, I won't be back here. I will say they must have a good following as I saw four people come in to place some rather large orders while I waited. The food was prepared rather quickly.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I'm from the Northeast and we have Chinese restaurants everywhere. This Central Florida shop is in a Publix Shopping center-looks unassuming. Everything made to order and very tasty!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I have eaten at Evergreen several times. I get the takeout and carry it home for the family. The food is always hot and fresh and i have not been disappointed yet.

Date of visit: May 2018