“Will Go Back Again”

Tsunami Sushi
Ranked #48 of 214 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I went first with my Pastor and his wife for lunch, I was so impressed with the food and service that I invited my wife and four good friends to meet for lunch. We had a range of the menu from steak to shrimp to soup and it was all good. The place is clean and the food portions are right for the price. Range around $8 to $10. We will go back again....

Reviewed June 18, 2012

My daughter and I went to tsunami for the first time and ordered a krunch wrap and a lava roll. OMG it was amazing...

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Excellent Excellent Service... in both locations! Extremely kid friendly, too! The Spring Rolls are very good... they are not exactly Japanese, but more like Vietnamese style... which is one of the very yummiest of Asian spring rolls. Very tasty! My kids love the Bento Box during lunchtime. The Udon Soup is excellent with a generous serving of tempura veggies and some shrimp. The sushi here is good and fresh... especially the Lava Roll. They used to have a very basic menu but now added new ones--- look for the new one with Lobster and Almond... I can't remember the exact name, but it's excellent!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

The food was great and the staff was good. It is very reasonably priced and you get a good amount. The place is very nice inside with some cool deco. Not the absoulte best sushi place I have ever been to but I have been back several times! Great food and great staff!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

This is one of our favorite place to get sushi at lunch time. Prices are reasonable and they offer a huge selections of sushi and bento box lunchs.