“All that's missing is the roller skates!”
Review of Dino's Drive In

Dino's Drive In
Ranked #40 of 213 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Dino's is sort of an institution on Havendale Blvd and if you have lived in this area for any length of time, you have probably slipped in and partaken of this drive-in fast food place on more than 1 occasion. I have been going here for more than 30 years and maybe that's it; it never chnages so I knwo what to expect. Is it the greatest burger in town? No, not by a long shot but for what they do, they are not bad at all either. My favorite always has been and continues to be that darn footlong hotdog the serve up; still have yet to beat it in the hot dog capitals of the world like Coney Islands Nathan's and Chicago. Their seasoned fries are always good too. On that drive home form work when you just know you don't want to fire up the grill or thaw something, hard to beat the convenience and there food does not give me heartburn like many other "fast food" places do.

1  Thank Kurt B

Reviewed July 26, 2013

the service there was friendly and kind. the food was awesome. i received exactly what i asked for and in a very good timely manner.

1  Thank samantha r
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Because we didnt know any better, my husband and I decided to try this place when we first moved to Winter Haven. we had read some good reviews and figured why not. Our fault we should hav just U-Turned when we pulled up and saw how extremly greasy everything looked at this so called drive in, whose name should really be changed to rat-hole. But based on reviews, we decided to giv it a chance anyway. We figured well sometimes the best food can come from unexpected sources. So we decided on the bar-ba-cue chicken with sides. We were scared to look at it until we got home. When we opened that container, all I could say was holey moley, what a freakin mess. Fried, dry, greasy chicken dipped in bar-ba-cue sauce and even worse sides. I cant speak for rhe rest of the menu, but based on this one experience we never returned.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I love Dino's. They are one of the few drive-ins in town. You don't even have to get out of your car. Their chicken is always good, as well as their Greek salad. I believe Elaine (of Seinfeld) would consider this a "big salad." Their drinks are the best! You can order your favorite drink with a "shot" of flavor. Very good, very reasonably price. Don't forget to bring cash or check. Dino doesn't do debit/credit cards. Because they are so popular, parking can be limited so don't double park (you know who you are)!

1  Thank unabogada
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Nice drive in..... not many left..... good food..... good prices...... service is pretty good, too!..... rice instead of french fries is a stange option but the rice is pretty good.

1  Thank sdjones33881