“Great Food, Good value.”
Review of Harry's Old Place

Harry's Old Place
Ranked #2 of 208 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albany, New York
“Great Food, Good value.”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The lunch menu has many selections at a low price for a quality resturant. The seafood chowder is special and Harry's ts the best "place" for fish. Always a fish of the day. Try the crepes.

Visited March 2012

Winter Haven, Florida
“Very Nice !!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great atmosphere and very good food ! Have aways had good service, would recomend Harry's to everyone !

• Visited March 2012
Winter Haven
“FORGET IT”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We went to Harry's for our anniversary, and were greatly disappointed. First the hostess was rude to everyone, then I commented to my husband omg look how that waitress is carrying that tray, her hair is brushing the food, well wouldn't you know our salads arrived and I used my fork to pick up some salad and what do I see, a Beautiful long black hair (I'm honey blond), calling Harry over , I began to tell him what happened, and before I could finish, he was waving his hand in front of my face telling me that wasn't his staffs hair, oh by the way my husband is bald. Well we left, but not before we paid for our ice tea(it was requested), I had heard so many nice things about Harry's, but I am sure that Harry's has not heard about good customer service, and respecting the customer. Janine Hechmer e-mail hechlady@hotmail.com

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Janine H
Atlanta, GA
“great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We read reviews about Harry's and decided to give it a try. We could tell that the locals visit here regularly. When we called, the hostess was almost rude and said there was an hour and a half wait. We decided to try it anyway, and when we arrived we were told it would be an hour. We were hungry and the menu looked great, so we waited...and it turned out to be only a half hour. We sat in the back overlooking the lake. The service was wonderful, and the food was also very good. I got the grouper in a bag, and it was not all that tasty, but my husband got grouper with crab meat and shrimp and he loved it. Wish I had chosen something different - so we will go again. Overall it was a very good experience. The staff was great!

Visited March 2012
Haines City, Florida
“Gotta go here!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

If you like perfectly cooked seafood, you gotta go here. If you like perfectly cooked steak, you gotta go here. If you like great service...exactly! There will be a wait, because it's the best restaurant in town, but well worth it. If you can, wait at the small bar inside. The bartender interacts with the regulars like he's known them forever. Sometimes Harry tends bar and then watch the fun! Beer and wine only, folks, but his selection is eclectic and "Harry tested". Really, you gotta go...

• Visited February 2012