“Highlight of the GREAT AMERICAN COOTERFESTIVAL INVERNESS, FL”

Absolute Aqua Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Absolute Aqua Sports, home of the hottest new extreme watersport, the Flyboard. Whether you want to rocket 45 feet out of the water, swim like a dolphin, or surf the sky, riding a Flyboard is an experience like none other! Come join us for your introductory flight, and when you decide you gotta have your own, we'll get you set up with everything you need!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 29, 2015

If you want top shelf, nail-biting excitement, tailor made to your festival. Hire them.
Absolute Aqua Sports:
Easy to work with
Passionate about what they do.
Interactive
Mind blowing performances
,,, and let's just say it.
Easy on the eyes.
Book them.
NOW!!

2  Thank Sharon S

Reviewed May 27, 2015

We booked Flyboarding at Absolute Aqua Sports - Jeremy. After short intro we just been 'flying' - sooo muuuch fun we never had on the water before. Top spot in central Florida we will do it again next time we are down there.

Reviewed May 27, 2015

The team at Absolute Aqua Sports is very knowable and very friendly. They have all the top equipment on hand. I grew up on the water but this is defiantly they highlight of my on water experiences. Not only are they the best on the water but they are the best in the air, Hang gliding has always been a dream of mine and I was able to do it with Absolute Aqua Sports. Defiantly check out Absolute Aqua Sports, they are the best in the business.

Reviewed April 27, 2015

I have watched several FlyBoarding exhibitions from Absolute Aqua Sports and was instantly interested. This past weekend I finally bit the bullet and gave it a try! I was instantly hooked! Jeremy was extremely patient when teaching me and really made it easy to understand the basic principles of FlyBoarding...I am already planning my next lesson! I would NOT hesitate recommending this to EVERYONE!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 26, 2015

If you've never tried flyboarding you MUST......i went to Absolut Aqua Sports and was impressed by their level of professionalism and attention to detail. before flyboarding with jeremy i would have NEVER gone hang gliding - next time i'm in florida im going.....but only at Absolut Aqua Sports!
Oliver, Switzerland