“Instant Addiction.....”

Absolute Aqua Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Absolute Aqua Sports, home of the hottest new extreme watersport, the Flyboard. Whether you want to rocket 45 feet out of the water, swim like a dolphin, or surf the sky, riding a Flyboard is an experience like none other! Come join us for your introductory flight, and when you decide you gotta have your own, we'll get you set up with everything you need!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 27, 2015

I have watched several FlyBoarding exhibitions from Absolute Aqua Sports and was instantly interested. This past weekend I finally bit the bullet and gave it a try! I was instantly hooked! Jeremy was extremely patient when teaching me and really made it easy to understand the basic principles of FlyBoarding...I am already planning my next lesson! I would NOT hesitate recommending this to EVERYONE!

Reviewed April 26, 2015

If you've never tried flyboarding you MUST......i went to Absolut Aqua Sports and was impressed by their level of professionalism and attention to detail. before flyboarding with jeremy i would have NEVER gone hang gliding - next time i'm in florida im going.....but only at Absolut Aqua Sports!
Oliver, Switzerland

Reviewed April 14, 2015

My Girlfriend and I recently went Fly boarding with Absolute Aqua Sports and it was the best 2 hours on the water! The instructor was great and the equipment is in great shape.

Reviewed April 14, 2015 via mobile

We went tandem hang gliding and flyboarding with Jeremy, it was incredible! They obviously know what they're doing and it didn't seem dangerous at all