“Another great Applebees”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Early dinner (4PM) on the patio and service was fair but food was great! Had my favorite, the Fiesta Lime Chicken, my wife the shrimp, our friends: salmon and steak. Reported as being excellent!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My Friend and I just wanted something lite to eat mid evening and we found the perfect menu at Applebee's. They had several we wanted to dry- had the wontons and the second one was the green beans. Sorry I forgot exactly what they were called. I will be returning there for sure.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We were willing to give Applebee's another try after 5 years of staying away. Big mistake! The best part was our appetizer which I've had better elsewhere. My husband's steak was terrible, undercooked and very flavorless. He said it felt like a cheap piece of meat from a fast food place. My chicken tenders (how do you mess them up?) were low quality and overly greasy. I kept looking at the Burger King next door thinking we could've gotten the same quality food for a third of the price.

I think I could've dealt with that if not for the service. Our drinks went dry multiple times and our waitress dissappeared for 10 minutes after our food was delivered. She never asked if we needed anything or how it was. Terrible and will never go again!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

As European, we never saw this restaurant chain.
After nearly three weeks of daily TV commercials, we gave a try to it !

Excellent place !
Simple, fast, and tasty ! Service, atmosphere and price are great.
We simply came back the next day too !

Go for it !

Reviewed August 3, 2013

They tell you happy hour is two for one, but a draft beer is $5.50, so really each beer is $2.75, not a real good deal.