“Great Fun”

Paddleboard Winter Haven
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons, Tours, Fitness Classes, Rentals and Sales on the Beautiful Winter Haven Chain of Lakes. Learn about our beautiful wildlife up close. It's the most fun you'll have in Florida!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 12, 2013

If you think you can't, you probably can! This is a great place to get started. Went out today and it was great fun. I will definately be back again and again.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Our outing with Paddleboard Winter Haven was the highlight of our trip! My dad, boyfriend and I had never paddleboarded before, but with Audrey's patient help, we felt comfortable from the start! Audrey was so helpful particularly to my dad, who had trouble standing up the board. She showed him modifications and he had a great time. We had such a fun time going through the chain, watching the Legoland ski show, and enjoying the great workout and great people who took the tour with us. I highly, highly recommend this adventure -- it's a must-do!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We live on a lake and were excited to view the lakes from a paddle board. What an amazing experience showcasing the magnificent Chain of Lakes of Winter Haven.

One need NOT be an athlete to experience this--the instruction is positive and simplistic. The ability in a short period of time to experiment with different boards and to be able to maneuver was quite surprising.

A great time was had by ALL ages, interacting without social media!!!! Imagine that.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is my new favorite outing...so much fun with friends or family, loads of laughs! Great workout!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My daughter and I spent a beautiful morning learning to paddle board on Lake Winterset with the fun and experienced instructor Audrey, who taught us the basics on standing and paddling, and then took us on tour along side Lego Land on Lake Eloise.
I was amazed at my ability to stay balanced and Audrey was so helpful in instructing us how to hold the paddle and use our body to gain the most efficient stroke. It also gave us a good core workout.
We ended our lesson on Lake Winterset learning yoga moves on the paddle board. We had so much fun. Thank you Audrey for a wonderful experience. We will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction