“"Super Fun Experience!"”

Paddleboard Winter Haven
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons, Tours, Fitness Classes, Rentals and Sales on the Beautiful Winter Haven Chain of Lakes. Learn about our beautiful wildlife up close. It's the most fun you'll have in Florida!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Originally my wife went on a paddleboarding trip with Audrey before I did. She had such a great time during her first paddleboarding experience that she immediately booked another trip for both of us when she arrived home. Before trying paddleboarding my first time, I thought standing up on a paddleboard would be difficult. However, I was surprised to find that it was actually much easier than I expected it to be. I find paddleboarding to be a very enjoyable experience and highly recommend taking the tour that passes by Lego-Land. Absolutely loved being able to sit down on the board and view the ski show from a whole new perspective (from the lake rather than the stands)! Paddleboarding is an experience filled with so much fun!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

It was my first time doing any kind of water sport and it was awesome! Initially I was unsure about my ability to actually stand on the board but with the instructional guidance from Audrey (our guide) it was surprisingly easy. It was incredible to skim across the water while enjoying the beautiful lakes of Winter Haven. I enjoyed it so much that I knew going once would not be enough and have now invested in my own board. Just be careful it can be addictive Thanks for the amazing experience!!!! This should definitely make your MUST DO list.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My first paddleboarding experience was excellent! Audrey was such a great teacher! It was easier than I expected. I loved it so much, I purchased a paddle board from her! Great customer service! =)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Audrey is a great teacher. I did much better than I thought I would for my first time on a paddle board . We paddled from on lake to another through a canal which was fun, saw wildlife, watched a ski show! A fun couple of hours.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Paddleboarding is so much fun with Audrey!!! She is a great instuctor and makes the experience lots of fun!! I've done the pirate tour and the fitness class. I highly recommend both! If you love being outdoors, come try paddleboarding. It's an awesome way to enjoy all of our lakes in Winter Haven. It's great fun for the whole family.
Gina W.