“Terrible since 1/18/12” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
“Terrible since 1/18/12”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

I enjoyed pizzanoes before but since My last visit January 19 the pizza was not the same ... New faces there again but it appears they said they owned the buisness before so don't know . All I can say is nasty compared to my 15-20 visits since Xmas that just passed.. Please get old people back or do what they did please please

Arlington, MA
“MMMM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

The food was great, the service was excellent, and the prices couldn't be better. I would certainly eat here again! An added bonus is an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Visited December 2011
Lakeland, Florida
“Ok.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

The pizza was good, but and hour later I had the biggest stomach ache ever. One of the waitresses there seemed to be Little Miss Know it all. I really didn't like how she was talking to her fellow co-workers. They employees were also talking about how had the biggest balls, and Little Miss Know it all said "I am a girl and I have bigger balls than you". I don't know if we will go back. The pizza was good, but I don't know if its worth going and picking one up for delivery.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ellie W
winter haven, fl
“New Ownership and smaller service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2011

Since Abe and his staff left Pizzanos the quality has gone down..Sadly, because we loved Pizzanos. The waitress now is very unfriendly and forgets you're sitting in the dining area. The meatballs have gotten smaller and are really awful made now with spices. The pizza sauce is just from a can,no longer the good flavor Abe and his staff made. Totally disappointed now in the new ownership of Pizzanos...No one comes out to greet you or say hello. Abe and his guys always came out and had some nice words to say...please tell me where Abe's new pizza place is...

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
winter haven
“Best pizza in all of winter haven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2010

I recently moved to winter haven and tried most of the "immitation" pizza places in the area and have been VERY disapointed, until i tried pizzanos. I can swear that this pizza place has the best pizza i have ever ate. Time and time again, every order i get from them keeps getting better. If it isnt pizzanos, I dont want it!!! Very clean restaurant, friendly service and a great tasting pizza. Trust me, you will be satisfied.