“SUPER DELICIOUS BREADS”

Cuisines: American
Leamington, Canada
“SUPER DELICIOUS BREADS”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Visited here for lunch with some friends and we were entirely pleased with the entire experience. Wonderful selection of sandwiches, salads and breads to purchase to go. Good looking selections for breakfast as well.

• Visited February 2014

Winter Haven
“Happy to have a Panera in Winter Haven”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I frequent Panera in many different Central Florida locations. Love finally having one in Winter Haven. I have no complaints other than they could stand to put more meat on their sandwiches. Closer attention could be paid to clearing off tables & emptying trash during busy periods. Love all the baked goods & especially the warm sourdough bread & cinnamon crunch bagels.

Winter Haven, Florida
“Tasty food - Staff is mostly nice - place is clean”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I enjoyed this place, because the atmosphere and food were great. Almost all staff, except one person for whatever reason, was very kind and approachable.

Winter Haven
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I frequent Panera at least once a day to get acai berry tea and a muffin. I am also known[ and have frequently] gone in for lunch or dinner at least a few times a week. Since their opening , I have missed maybe 7 days total. All staff is very friendly and helpful and even call me by my name when I come in. The management are all friendly and helpful, and the place is always kept neat and tidy. I have tried many things on the menu, even though I mainly eat salads, not a bad thing I have eaten. I wish all the Panera staff great success and thank them for the great job they do daily!

Winter Haven
“Love the customer service!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

In addition to some really great deals and food, the am crew of this Panera Bread is the greatest, and the manager John Wood is a great role model for them!! He works right along side them, even if it's taking out the garbage!! Freshly made bagels, a variety to choose from, pastries, yummy, I look forward to our weekly Saturday visit to Panera!! Kudos to Gertie, Courtney ......

• Visited October 2013