“A great addition to Winter Haven.”
Review of Fire

Fire
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 206 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Haines City
“A great addition to Winter Haven.”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I happened into FIRE one day last summer....and we have made it a point to frequent FIRE many times since. Brandon & his co-workers go out of their way to make us feel at home. The place is roomy and clean and even has a lovely outdoor dining and drinking area with stage. Bands play every Saturday night.
We have eaten there 6 times and have enjoyed all. Flatbreads, chicken wings, haddock dinner, etc. are all excellent. Even the french fries are outstanding, cut by hand in the kitchen.
Fire is a fun place to visit.

• Visited March 2014

Central Florida
“Great place”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We recently visited the Fire Restaurant in Winter Haven and had a great experience. The service was great and the food was original and very tasty. Great decor and plenty room. We will definitely return.

• Visited January 2014
Winter Haven, Florida
“5 Stars beginning to end!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I ate lunch here a few weeks back. Possibly the best Cuban ever, the roasted pork was actually made in house. So, when deciding where to go for our 15th wedding anniversary we decided to chance it and go local instead of driving to Tampa or Orlando, we live in Winter Haven. We were seated immediately in the bar area(we were asked first if we minded the bar area) in a very cozy booth. Loved it. It was very private facing the bar. My husband ordered the ribeye and I ordered the filet with a side of shrimp scampi. Chips and salsa were great, homemade salsa and you can tell. Our waiter was excellent. The dressing for the salads, I had blue cheese, are made in house as well. Delish:) My filet was probably one of the largest portions I've ever seen at a restaurant and was cooked perfect. I was caught off guard when it came topped with sauce and mushrooms. I decided to live a little and try it first. Glad I did! it was delicious! Truffle mac and cheese also perfect. My husbands ribeye was also cooked perfect. I can't think of one negative thing to say. Which is rare:) Everything from the service, lighting, the way the food was presented, seating was above and beyond. It seems more like a high end restaurant than a bar and grill. We have found our new favorite and it's right here in Winter Haven!

• Visited January 2014
“Great Food and Fun Time!!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

2 thumbs up :) very clean, cozy place to take friends or family !! We will be back for sure - Very soon and looking forward to it already

Lake Alfred, Florida
“FIRE restaurant Winter Haven”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We all three agreed the food was very good - salmon, burgers, and pasta. Here are our concerns: (1) MUCH too dark in the booth and in the foyer leading to the restrooms. Had to use our cellphone flashlights to read the menus. (2) Twice our server stopped by our table to ask if we needed anything --- while holding another table's dirty dishes in her hands. That is a definite turn-off! We will try it again, but surely hope to see these two items addressed.

• Visited October 2013