“FIRE restaurant Winter Haven”
Review of Fire

Fire
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 214 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We all three agreed the food was very good - salmon, burgers, and pasta. Here are our concerns: (1) MUCH too dark in the booth and in the foyer leading to the restrooms. Had to use our cellphone flashlights to read the menus. (2) Twice our server stopped by our table to ask if we needed anything --- while holding another table's dirty dishes in her hands. That is a definite turn-off! We will try it again, but surely hope to see these two items addressed.

1  Thank JudyFert

Reviewed August 4, 2013

There are no reviews posted for this new restaurant..a real find in downtown Auburndale, away from the strip malls and Disney-dominated environment. The various levels of wings from mild to lava-hot, their signature burger and the perfect ahi tuna: the best items on the menu and the banana crème brûlée for dessert. Very extensive wine and beer menu for a small, friendly, brick walls and sports bar type of place...live music on Saturday nights. We go twice a week as it's not expensive...great onion rings, too!

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Fire Restaurant in downtown Winter Haven is a must. The food was awesome. I had the grilled salmon and my husband had a steak. ... the flavor was excellent. Brandon our server gladly took care of us and wasa profprofessional. My only complaint is the smell of cigarettes at the front door entry.

1  Thank Rhondalovestotravel
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were in Winter Haven Saturday afternoon and stumbled on this location, “Fire”, thought it looked interesting, so we stopped in. Our first thought was the odd name “Fire”. I didn't see any fire place that I could stand next too, so there went any connection to Jimmy Hendrix. It was a puzzle to me. We popped into the bar where my wife ordered a glass of Riesling and I thought I would try a glass of “Purple Haze” craft beer. At least some reference to Hendrix. Anyway, the place was slow with little traffic. I noticed a large open area in the rear that included a bar, but only could see one patron. Enough, we decided to cut out. Maybe it gets interesting later in the year? Got me.
Here’s the part I need to share. Price for the wine and beer: $14.00. I can’t imagine what dinner would cost and would not want to return to find out based on this small sampling. It seems Very Pricey for Winter Haven. For a minute there, I thought I was at Orlando Airport with these prices.

Enjoy, but you've been warned.

2  Thank runner24
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice place, great staff. Food was good , we had wings which were just the way I like, crispy and sauce was good. Overall a good experience.