“Mjuch Better Than Macaroni Grill”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #17 of 209 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was hesitant to eat here because I hate Macaroni Grill. However, Carrabbas was great. The first night we had just gotten off our plane, drove into Winter Haven, and we were in a rush. The waitress found this out and expedited our food. She was great. The 2nd time we ate here we were able to relax and take more time. The staff was very good, the food was excellent, and we enjoyed ourselves. I recommend eating here.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful restaurant, our first choice when I am able to have a date with my beautiful bride. This is one of the few restaurants that I try new entrees. I have never been disappointed with any of the menu items. Our only issue is the high level of noise in the dining room, but even that is acceptable.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Service and food quality is always top notch. We have eaten here about 40 times in the last 4 years.

Menu selection is great.

A great place to take guests.