“Great family restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Andreas Family Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 203 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waverly fl
“Great family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Been going off and on for several years now. Always good food. Chicken kabob is the best value in my book. Wife gets the steak tips. Creamed corn is made fresh. Great place to take a family. Something on the menu for everyone. The son is running the place now. Papa works a few days a week.

• Visited July 2013

Maryland
“Excellent pineapple, huge portions, horrible chicken salad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

My grandfather took my mom and I to this restaurant last week. Since it was the summer, it was busy but not packed. The specials were written on an index card that the server gave us.

Both my mom and I ordered the pineapple chicken salad. What they do is give you half of a pineapple (in the "shell" with leaves and everything) and top it with chicken salad. The pineapple was delicious and very fresh. My chicken salad was all dark meat, which I didn't mind. What I did not like was the absolute overpowering raw onion taste.

It is definitely a place for older people. I was the youngest person in there by a good 50 years. However, I would go again regardless of this and just order something else.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Winter Haven
“Reasonably priced, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Food is good with a Greek flair to it. Always busy so service is sometimes a bit "hit or miss". Last time we were there, they were out of alot of menu items.

Visited November 2012
Waynesville, Ohio
“You can taste the 'love' in their food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I recently went to Andreas with my mom, stepdad and sister. We all enjoyed our meals and dad said his was the best meal he's had since he and mom went back down to their 'winter home' last October! And they go out to eat alot! He had the fried chicken. I had tilapia (I can't remember what it was called on the menu.) It had a light dusting of flour and spices and appeared to be pan fried in a little oil. It was wonderful. My sister had the salmon and it was top notch too! Mom was just getting over a bug, so she opted for soup and a vegie burger. She said it was fine, but again, she wasn't feeling too well.

• Visited March 2013
Liverpool,Pa.
“Great Family Restaurant-Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Andreas family Restaurant is a great place to eat at. Their home cooking is the best food at reasonable prices.It is always filled at meal time and usually has a standing line waiting for seating. I would recommend Andreas anytime to everyone!

Visited February 2013