See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed there while waiting for my apartment move in date. Harry the front desk manager is very accommodating. I stayed in a king suite with a pool view. Housekeeping was very nice she always asked if we needed anything extra. Breakfast is nothing impressive but was always fresh. I would definitely stay there again and recommend family and friends to book here.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016

This is truly the MOTEL from HELL....first of all their website is very misleading to drive up to the premises is truly a sight for sore eyes. We had a friend book us a room that was close to Legoland but never would I have dreamed of the filth, mildew, rodents and stained furniture my grandkids and I would have to encounter. It was truly a nightmare, the staff is slow & dumb founded when inquiring about their facility. You must take all your old towels to the front desk in order to receive any clean ones, I have visit many Choice Hotels and has never been so disgusted & unsatisfied. This motel is truly an embarrassment. Its an old saying you get what you pay for...

2  Thank debra j
Reviewed July 22, 2016

Stayed at this hotel due to a family illness. booked it with Bookimg.com for a confirmed rate but when I checked in, the price was a little higher. However, I was given an upgrade to a rom with a double bed and a kitchenette. The room was extremely spacious and was very clean. The kitchenette and furniture however needs an uplift as it is old, They are, however, in the process of finishing painting as the rooms. Also they need to seriously uplift their laundry room and keep the outside walk way clean. the staff were very pleasant. Overall, for the price, the place was fine as I only was there to sleep.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

The place is very deceiving it looks unattractive from the road. The lobby is kind messy and old staff friendly but very slow. The room s are renovated simple but clean.
The place has a pool and you park you car right outside your room.
Not bad for the price

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2016

Stayed here as part of our Big 2016 Road Trip. Paid a bit extra for the two-room suite - enjoyed having an extra sofabed and full kitchen (with normal-sized refrigerator and freezer). Even with upgrade, price is very reasonable for amenities. No visible problem with insects. Staff was very helpful. 24-hour IHOP on premises is very convenient. Good ice (made with filtered water). Pool was clean and enjoyable. Only minor problems: sofabed linens were smashed in the bed or not provided, the closet light bulb was missing (promptly replaced), and there's no TV in the bedroom (a minor crisis for the wife, but not insurmountable). All in all, if we ever find ourselves in the area, we'd stay here again.

Room tip: Suite rooms can be worth the extra few dollars. Reserve in advance thru the chain website for best deal.
Date of stay: June 2016