“great salad bar”

Dining options: Reservations
Miami Beach, Florida
“great salad bar”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

yummy salad bar. good break from legoland to have something a little fresher. since it's pretty much on the legoland property, we were able to eat here before kids fell asleep in the car.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank jjbenitez

Renfrew, United Kingdom
“Fantastic meal”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We visited this restaurant after a day at the Legoland Theme park. It is located at the entrance to the park and it was well worth visiting. The restaurant is lovely with a mixture of tables and booths. The large salad bar looked great and I opted for this as part of my meal. I was glad I did. There was a great choice and the menu was great too. I would recommend eating here the rather than in the theme park.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kirstnut
Tampa, Florida
“Food and Service was worth the stop.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food and the service was worth the stop and a great improvement over the food in Lagoland. The reastaurant is directly in front of Lagoland and I would wait and eat here istead of in Lagoland. The food and the service was good.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank erinm51
Winter Haven, Florida
“Good food at a good location”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ruby Tuesday is located at the entrance to LegoLand. It puts out good food for a good price. The atmosphere is nice, quiet and enjoyable. They feature a large salad bar and extensive menu. Service is good. For a chain restaurant, it is pretty good.

Visited April 2013
Dublin Ireland
“Real good diner”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Had a meal here last night after a day in Legoland. I was impressed the minute I walked in the door, the place looked real smart with table clothes on the table now, but not the booths for some reason. The menu has improved and prices were slightly higher but it was way better than the last time I visited a Ruby Tuesday on our trip Stateside last year.
My only fault was the staff, they were friendly and did their job but I got the impression they were not happy. You can always tell the difference. I am not blaming the staff, when you get a cold feeling from the people, it is usually a management issue.

• Visited July 2013