“Will not return!!!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I had heard good things about the pizza beimg awesome so my friend and I decided to try it for lunch and we made abad choice. The service was not welcoming, the pizza was good until friend found a hair in her food and when she told the mgr
he said it wasnt their hair in a very nasty way. I will never spend another dime there
GIOVANNI SUCKS!!!!!!

2  Thank rasta77l

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The pizza is better than most because of what's on it. Veggies are fresh, cheese is plentiful, sauce is above average. But try some other items, like meatballs and sausage which actually have flavor, rather than the bland stuff you find elsewhere. I've been a customer for years and the quality has never slipped.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We love this pizza, use a coupon and get a couple of large pizzas for a great price. We talk about eating here when we are back home in Canada. It has a fast food setting but we go there for pizza and have never been disappointed

Our favourite....in North America....and we like pizza.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have not tried the restaurant in Winter Haven but I bet it is as good as the one in AUBURNDALE. I have tried several of their dinners, Eggplant parm.,chicken parem., and baked ziti as well as several different pizza pies and have found all of the food that I tried to be very good. I am a little picky when it comes to Italian food and pizza as my mom is Italian and I am from New York, so I can say I know good food and pizza when I eat it. I believe that if the tomato sauce is not good then nothing else will be good. I'm not sure if the sauce is homemade or not but it is of fine quality as far as I am concerned. There is a lot of competition in the area as far as pizza and I believe that Giovanni's is by far the best that I have tasted.

I always try to support local business to keep the economy of our small towns thriving and so should all of us unless you want to buy your next pizza or any meal at a chain or Walmart. If we don't support them then we will all have very few choices in the future!

1  Thank Marty S
Reviewed June 14, 2013

used to be great food, but when you get a pizza and it has a long black hair in it, and your hair isn't black, and the owner gives you a hard time, then it's time to get up and go, and never go back, and that's what we did and will do. Thanks Sal!!!!!

6  Thank Janine H