“Great seafood for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #95 of 207 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winter Haven, Florida
“Great seafood for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Had a great lobster tail and shrimp dinner and went home stuffed. They do seafood about as good as any chain! What I like about the chain is their cozy, dark, comfortable atmosphere and seating, now that they don't do the interior in cold White tile like they did for a while back. Always had a good meal and enjoyable time at every location everywhere. Oh yeah, and it fairly close to Legoland on Cypress Garden Blvd too.

Winter Haven, Florida
“Great Staff and Good Fresh Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I usually don't comment on chains but this one is different.The fresh catch is always excellent and the wait staff are the friendliest of all the Red Lobster's that I have ever visited. The location is great and parking is adequate. There is rarely a wait at lunch and If there is, it's not long. Great lunch spot near Legoland Florida.

Visited October 2013
Central Florida, United States
“Maybe a has been”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

With so many good restaurants why can't this company get their act together ?
I used to enjoy many of the meals but This location anyway has gone way down.

I love seafood but last two times we were disappointed although they still have the best salad and
Cheese biscuits.

Orlando, Florida
“Revolting, what was I thinking?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Honestly, I went to RL because my senior cousin likes it. Big mistake! The food at RL is consistently awful, tasteless, over-salted, of poor quality and over-priced for what you get. Basically, if you like nasty, frozen, over-processed food then this is the place for you. My only positive comment is the staff are really nice and helpful.

Florida
“Endless Shrimp- Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Three of us enjoyed the endless shrimp offer and were very pleased. We tried grilled, scampi, alfredo,coconut, and fried/breaded and all were excellent. Our server was organized , polite, and informative about the menu choices. The ONLY reason I did not rate them Excellent was because when we walked in ( after 5-dinner time ! -and they were not busy at all , yet ) they had us sit in a waiting area. ???? But we actually only waited a few minutes. I just thought it was poor organization--not to be ready for the dinner crowd. We will definitely be back before the ' endless shrimp offer closes--Nov. --I think.

2 Thank Idnasflorida