“Red Lobster”

Red Lobster
Ranked #79 of 210 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I was visiting Red Lobster tonight! I can tell it was the worst experience in my life. First I was waiting a table for 30 min, about 10 person got a table before me. Then my clothes were together with white grinding from the towel. And in the end they brought me a bill, which lids were together with oil. Very disgusting experience. People were waiting in the line, and at the same time all tables were covered with dirty dishes, and no one cleaned them. Very bad service. I can tell it was the worse service of mu life. Never will go back. It was in Winter Haven, Cypress Gardens. Don't recommend!!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We arrived around 1:30pm on a Saturday for the Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster (RL). There were quite a few people there and there was also a good wait-approximately 30-40 minutes. Some were complaining about the endless wait but the staff remained cool and got everybody seated. They were five types of shrimps all were all good except for the fried shrimp which was mostly minced shrimp. The server was friendly and efficient. This was our first visit to the local RL and would definitely go back. There’s plenty of parking but it’s a bit tricky to get in and out since it’s on a busy road and entrances to parking lot are tight. I would recommend this RL to everyone.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This was my 1st time at Red Lobster & I was not overly impressed at all. Our waitress must have been having a bad day she was rude. It wasnt that busy & it took our food forever to come to the table & when it did it was luke warm. I complained to the waitress & she said what do you want me to do about it, excuse me I want a hot meal, the manager came over & replaced our food with fresh HOT food & gave us a discount. I will try Red Lobster again just not this one

Reviewed July 7, 2012

The service was slow between courses. Quality of food is average. Food felt kind of fatty and salty.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Good food--clean--good staff. We go occasionally as it is slightly expensive--but sooo good.