“The absolute best restaurant in Florida. Period. Hands down . 5 Stars”

Floridino's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 214 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Floridino's Italian Kitchen, Home Of The World's Largest Calzone In Business Since 1988,family Restaurant, Local Favorite,we Serve Great Pizza, Calzones, Salads, Sandwiches, Pasta & Wings,beer And Wine Available.call Ahead For Takeout,.check Out Our Website For Our Menu
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Floridinos restaurant sets the bar so high in central Florida that there are no
comparisons. The food the location and the service are the absolute best.
I haven’t had a garlic knot that good since I was in NYC. This is a true Italian restaurant owned by a immigrant Italian. Mike the owner speaks fluent Italian. It was his first language. He was born in Italy. The bread is hand made fresh from his mothers original recipes using her original yeast brought with her from Italy. WOW I love this restaurant. They even catered my sons wedding ..All my guests went nuts!. Trust me the food was a big hit. There were no leftovers. For an authentic Italian meal cooked by an Italian make sure to go to Foridinos.....Dr Ted.

1  Thank Perfection080

Reviewed June 22, 2013

When it comes to Italian food, I want it as flavorful and authentic as possible and Floridino’s Italian Kitchen definitely delivers. The restaurant is warm and inviting, perfect for date night, getting together with a few friends or treating Mom and Dad to a great night out. Growing up Italian in Chicago I like to think that I can discern great Italian food from the bland wannabes out there and Mike Floridino makes me feel like I’m right at home. A true Italian chef, Mike’s recipes are as close to Italy as many of us will ever get. His attention to detail puts Floridino’s Italian Kitchen right at the top of the best Italian restaurants anywhere. I look forward to every single visit!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We set up shop in Winter Haven for three nights to get in two full days at Legoland with the family. The first night we had a so-so dinner for too much money at a chain near the hotel. On the second night, I got investigated a bit more on TripAdvisor and saw some nice reviews for this Italian restaurant. We headed over, making the 10 minute drive from the Holiday Inn/Hampton Inn 'complex' and had an amazing meal. We started with the pizza muffins, which you can ask for specific 'toppings' (instead mixed into the 'muffin') and you can get that with typical pizza sauce or white pizza style. Wow. My wife enjoyed a white pizza style calzone (big enough that it filled the plate), while my boys had pizza and spaghetti respectively. I thought the chicken artichoke salad was delicious (and also huge). We loved it so much we went back the next night and enjoyed everything we had that night as well. The staff was friendly, helpful and seemed genuinely nice. We loved the food and felt right at home.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I don't go out to eat as much as I used to. It's hard to pay for something you can make or do better for yourself at home! When it comes to Pizza, it's a weakness, I have to venture out. Mike and the guys at Floridino's always deliver with the ingredients I enjoy, and the flavor I crave. My favorites come and go, but now, right now, hands down, it's the Pizza Muffins! Worth the price, great sweet tea, there's even a small bar area for cocktails and appetizers.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

You have to try the pizza muffins, their crazy good. We eat there last week and had a very good time. The staff are real friendly and work well together. Take the time to visit this restaurant, you won't be disapointed.