“You WILL enjoy it”

Royal Asian Fusion
Ranked #29 of 238 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We go here about once a week. Usually on Sunday nights but not infrequently on Friday or Saturday because you can get in and the service is awesome.

My last review of RAF was in 2011. Last night we enjoyed another outstanding meal, trying some new things. The Pho here is amazing. The soups are delicious, the rolls as good (if not better) than other places and the service top notch.

Everything is great. The shopping center it is located in is older but the inside of RAF is clean and simple. Just go.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

I've been going here off and on for years and the last experience is on par with my prior experiences. The food is either amazing or just okay.

We had the chicken satay appetizer, chicken coconut soup, royal prawns, and orange chicken. The satay chicken had an interesting texture; the sauce itself was too ginger filled for my spouse but I enjoyed it. The soup was ok; it was on the bland side, the chicken had an odd texture.

My entre, the royal prawns, were pretty good. The orange chicken however was greasy. The service was attentive, I just wish the food was more consistent.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

We’ve eaten Asian food in many locations in and out of Florida. Asian people have teased me that I am Asian on the inside instead of white. This restaurant consistently has the most flavorful delicious dishes. We are always pleased with the quality, quantity, variety, and flavor of the food. Highly highly highly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Best Asian food we’ve had in Florida!! Very clean! We will definitely come back. Really reasonable prices too!!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 165lenb
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

A hidden gem in an unassuming little strip mall. Quiet romantic place. Very broad menu. Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Sushi and Hibachi style cuisines. Like 4 restaurants in one. Food is great quality, service is attentive.

Date of visit: September 2018