“Great sushi”

Royal Asian Fusion
Ranked #31 of 214 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and prices. Friendly fast carry out. Very clean. Hidden location near lake silver............................................................................................

3  Thank Sabrina S

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We have been wanting to eat at the Royal Asian Fusion so on my birthday weekend, we went there for dinner. It took us at least 20 minutes to decide what we wanted cause the menu has so much to choose from. The prices are great the dinner we had included soup, salad, egg roll and main dish. The waitress was great and they are so friendly. We can't wait to go back

2  Thank GoatladyP
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Just returned from our first time at Royal Asian Fusion. The place was clean and comfortable. We could converse without shouting! The service was great and the food was delicious! I would recommend this place to all of my friends!

1  Thank BL52
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Finally tried this place. Wonderful surprise! Wide selection of apps and sushi. Had the Thai spring rolls and green curry. Excellent flavors. New wait staff haven't been able to grasp the whole menu. Owners are very helpful. Heading back agian.

2  Thank cheapfisherman
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I picked up an order with a co-worker yesterday. I didn't realize until I got back to work that they'd given me shrimp lo mein instead of chicken. I was very disappointed since I don't eat seafood and called the restaurant to let them know my order was wrong, but that I was unable to return to switch it out. The sweet proprietress got my address and turned up 40 minutes later in her personal vehicle to deliver me my lunch!!! I've never had such excellent service anywhere!

The Thai green curry is excellent as is the lo mien! Try Royal Asian Fusion! You won't be disappointed! Plus their lunch specials have the most inexpensive Thai I've ever eaten!

1  Thank Swapna M