“Great experience and memories made.”

Book In Advance
More Info
$85.99*
and up
Legoland® Florida Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LEGOLAND(R) Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, LEGOLAND is geared towards family fun. Located in Winter Haven, FL and just 45 minutes from the Orlando theme parks and downtown Tampa. LEGOLAND is a brand of interactive theme parks dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The kids rode their first rollercoasters there, and we had a blast all day. Trip of a lifetime for my and my family!

Kari S, Manager at LEGOLAND Florida Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Florida Resort.

Our resort is BUILT FOR KIDS and specifically children 2-12, although adults without children will enjoy it, it’s a children’s family theme park with pink knuckle roller coasters rather than white knuckle coaster that hit 50mph!

We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

There are newer reviews for LEGOLAND Florida Resort

Reviewed August 19, 2013

DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS HERE! Especially if you have little ones. My son met the high requirment for a ride but the worker still said he couldn't go on! My 5 year old had to play at the playground area instead. I paid $50 for him and $60 for me to be at a park? Plus, if you don't have kids, you can't get in the park!

5  Thank Amy M
Audrey P, Manager at LEGOLAND Florida Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit and would be happy to speak to you directly regarding your experience if you will contact us through our website. All of our ride height requirements, as well as any minimum age requirements or restrictions are posted on our website and designed for the safety of our guests. We also do not have any policy which would restrict adults from visiting our park without children. We also offer a helpful guide for our smallest guests, who may not meet the minimum height requirements, on our website in the FAQ section for planning.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We took my grandchildren to LEGOland this year and they had a great time. Had a fun time walking through the LEGO displays in Miniature Land. One of the best times was had at the Ford Driving Experience. The kids got their very own license after lessons and a spin around the driving course. We had a brief stop at the waterpark but weather intervened and cut our water experience short. They did enjoy the lazy river where you can build your own raft with LEGO pieces that float by. I would recommend for anyone who has younger kids up through tween years especially those who are LEGO fans. They will not be disappointed.

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Florida Resort.

The water park is very refreshing on a hot Florida day. I am glad though that you enjoyed the Build a Raft lazy river in the water park. How fun was it being in the water with all the LEGO bricks!

We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Was worried that there wouldn't be much for my 2yo to do, but that was not the case. We had a blast. Plenty of safe, fun places for him to play and enjoy himself. He absolutely LOVED the water park. What I think of the park doesn't matter much as I all I cared about was that he was having a good time. It did look like there was plenty to do for kids of all ages. Of course my 10 month old took in most of the action from his stroller.

Thank you for your interest in LEGOLAND Florida Resort.

It is our goal to deliver positive memorable experiences here for you and your family.

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Legoland was fun. It's no Disney World but it was fun nonetheless. Good for 4-9/10 years old. In my opinion, and the opinion of the 4 kids I went with (4/5/7/7) nothing was too scary, some stuff was a little boring, and the lego figures throughout the park, and mini city area, is AMAZING!!!! As an adult, best part was the short lines. We actually went for 2 days. 1 day just the rides, 2nd day a couple of rides and then the water park area. The water park is IN Legoland. Had we known that we would have worn bathing suits both days and gone back and forth to fight the August Florida heat.

Thank you for your interest in LEGOLAND Florida Resort.

I am glad that you enjoyed the LEGO models on display and hopefully you will return again someday!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review.