“Good times”

and up
Legoland® Florida Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LEGOLAND(R) Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, LEGOLAND is geared towards family fun. Located in Winter Haven, FL and just 45 minutes from the Orlando theme parks and downtown Tampa. LEGOLAND is a brand of interactive theme parks dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12.
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good times”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Was worried that there wouldn't be much for my 2yo to do, but that was not the case. We had a blast. Plenty of safe, fun places for him to play and enjoy himself. He absolutely LOVED the water park. What I think of the park doesn't matter much as I all I cared about was that he was having a good time. It did look like there was plenty to do for kids of all ages. Of course my 10 month old took in most of the action from his stroller.

Visited August 2013
Kari S, Manager at LEGOLAND Florida Resort, responded to this review, February 28, 2016
Thank you for your interest in LEGOLAND Florida Resort.

It is our goal to deliver positive memorable experiences here for you and your family.

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience.

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Miami Beach, Florida
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“For the little kids”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Legoland was fun. It's no Disney World but it was fun nonetheless. Good for 4-9/10 years old. In my opinion, and the opinion of the 4 kids I went with (4/5/7/7) nothing was too scary, some stuff was a little boring, and the lego figures throughout the park, and mini city area, is AMAZING!!!! As an adult, best part was the short lines. We actually went for 2 days. 1 day just the rides, 2nd day a couple of rides and then the water park area. The water park is IN Legoland. Had we known that we would have worn bathing suits both days and gone back and forth to fight the August Florida heat.

Visited August 2013
Thank you for your interest in LEGOLAND Florida Resort.

I am glad that you enjoyed the LEGO models on display and hopefully you will return again someday!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Cape Coral, Florida
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“The place for sparking young children's creativity”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We have gone to other area theme parks where my children, and specially my youngest one, would get frustrated because they could not get on some of the rides and this didn’t happen once at LEGOLAND.

I knew that my son and my husband, both big Lego fans, would love LEGOLAND but I was not expecting that my 8 year old daughter and I would have such an amazing time. My little guy felt like this place was built for him, he loved being given the responsibility to drive his own car, cruise on his own boat, be part of a firefighting team and build his own Lego car to compete on a race. He was truly inspired by the amazing things that can be built with Legos as he walked through Miniland USA as he looked in amazement at the pirate ship or the space shuttle and said “Mommy I am going to build that with Legos!”.

My daughter loved all of the rides, specially The Dragon at The Kingdoms and was in awe with all the of the Lego sculptures and with MiniLand USA.

This is one of our favorite parks and I love that there are so many opportunities for the kids to learn and be creative.

I am a travel writer at 365thingswfl.com. Our visit was comped, however my opinions are honest are reflect our experience.

Visited July 2013
Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Florida Resort.

Miniland USA, The heart of every LEGOLAND® Park, is home to nine specially themed areas. I am pleased that you enjoyed the amazing masterpieces created by our Master Model Builders.

Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lego Land is great!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a must for the child that loves lego. They make shopping easy by allowing you to send your purchases from the store direct to a holding area until you are ready to leave the park. This park is for younger kids and is really for those specifically interested in lego. Notwithstanding it was fun and worth the considerable drive. It is located quite a distance from the other parks.

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Florida Resort.

Glad you had a great time! Our park is BUILT FOR KIDS aimed at 2-12 but everyone loves LEGO no matter what age you are!

Devine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Summer Vacation”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Legoland was amazing, although the a lot of the rides were geared towards younger kids, the presentation of all the lego made items made the experience unbelievable. Must arrive at the park early in order to get the most out of the trip. We arrived around 11 and were not able to get on all the rides or take in all the shows nor did we visit the water park.

1 Thank Tammy A