See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

I visited Randy’s Seafood Grill for lunch at their new location (1174 Havendale Blvd NW) last Saturday and was very pleasantly surprised. All three of us ordered their blackened grouper sandwich, which came with one side. I chose the zucchini/squash combination. It was nicely seasoned and I would have enjoyed a slightly larger portion. This disappointment, however, was more than made up for by the size of the grouper filet - it was wonderful! I will definitely be going back to enjoy this again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 952phyllisw
Reviewed January 3, 2019

I had confirmed reservation for Dec 29, 2018 when I reached there with my small kids around mid night he refuse my reservation saying all rooms are full. very rude behavior, very very bad service. Never ever think of this hotel else it will end up like me middle of the night with small kids you will be no where.

Room tip: Never ever consider this hotel else you will regret.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

This "thing" is a pile of trash!!!
Why they don't have respect for the people and close this build? Nobody deserves be there! Smells bad,dust for places inside build, the carpet are so disgusting.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

I booked a room here yesterday Oct 30, 2018 for Sat Sept, 1, 2018, I showed up there with my 2 kids tonight about 10pm, I told the guy at the counter I had a reservation and he looked at me and said we don't have rooms available and did not look up my reservation. He was not nice and I felt uncomfortable and left..This is a sad sad way to do business and the world we live in today.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank WEETADDY
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Our room was dirty. There was trash under the bed. Gross stuff on the wall (don’t even know what it was). Wasn’t sure if the sheets were clean and it definitely hadn’t been vacuumed in a while! We were woken at 4am by a loud continuous noise. We had to go to reception to complain and it seemed it was the air conditioner from an upstairs room! The manager had to telephone them to ask to turn it off which they rightly refused. We were offered another room but we requested a refund. This was denied as we had “had 6 hours sleep” as the manager said. Scary location, dirty rooms, poor service and unable to get a nights sleep. I would recommend that people stay away from this place! I have never experienced such an awful room and environment even at a low price. We have stayed in better places for $29.99 per night! Stay away!!

Date of stay: March 2018