“Comfortable bed”

Hampton Inn Winter Haven
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Winter Haven
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had a great stay. It was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I had traveled all day, lead a conference before getting to lie down. Needless to say, once I hit the bed I was asleep. Thank goodness everything, including the pillows, were so comfortable. It was hard to get up the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were warmly greeted by front desk staff person Jeanetta. She helped me purchase Legoland tickets online, letting me use the office computer and printer as the business center printer was not in working order. She was helpful, friendly and professional. This company is fortunate to have such an employee as Jeanetta and she deserves credit for her customer service skills. In the morning, we were greeted by the day shift front desk person, whose name I do not recall. She directed us to the Legoland shuttle. We were also greeted in the hallway by a housekeeping staff member with a hearty "Good Morning." Our experience, though brief, was thoroughly satisfactory. As a result, I will look at booking at other Hampton Inns as we travel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We booked two adjoining rooms for 4 adults and 3 young kids (8, 6 & 5) for a 2 day excursion to Legoland. Wonderful, friendly, accommodating staff from the front desk to the housekeeping to the Legoland shuttle driver. Rooms were clean and well designed. The included continental breakfast was delicious as well as the 6p freshly baked cookies and coffee/tea were always available. Nice restaurants within walking distance and easy, convenient parking. We were all pleased!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Good location for Legoland. Clean and safe. Good customer service. Good price for area. Close to local restaurants and shopping. My family enjoyed the stay and would definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had a really excellent stay at this hotel. The facilities where modern and clean. The breakfast was good and they make warm cookies in the evening. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They treated everyone like they were a friend. I also saw the staff prepare snacks for families that requested them before leaving for the day. It's just down the road from Legoland Florida and they provide a shuttle to the park several times in the morning. I would recommend a stay here to any of my family or friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very Please with our stay. Front desk staff very helpful. Everyone friendly. Stephanie at the front desk was an absolute delight. Good breakfast. Enjoyed free shuttle to Legoland. Quiet Rooms and comfy beds!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Positives:
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Comfortable and clean beds
- Great breakfast with lots of choices
- Great location - few miles from LEGOLAND. Walking distance to many restaurants including Chick-fil-a

Negatives:
- Small pool, but we were the only ones using it so it was not a problem
- More expensive than any other Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in.

Overall we were very happy with our stay at the Hampton Inn. I have always had great experiences with Hampton Inns and they are now my default choice when looking for a room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Howard Johnson Inn - Winter Haven FL
Holiday Inn Express Lake Wales N - Winter Haven
Winter Haven Gardens Inn & Banquet Center
Americas Best Value Inn Winter Haven

Been to Hampton Inn Winter Haven? Share your experiences!