“Ask for Michael!! Great Dinner!”
Review of Manny's Chop House

Manny's Chop House
Ranked #5 of 209 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

All you can eat salad and rolls, half rack of ribs and a loaded baked! The only reason I picked up a knife was to cut the bread and spread the butter! Very Good Dinner! (to me, ribs are good only if you don't have to touch them - and here, you don't as they fall off the bone)

There are newer reviews for Manny's Chop House

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stopped in one day at the Mannys Chophouse in Winter Haven and loved it! We always went to the Mannys Chophouse in Haines City and it was just as good or better! Service was great and the food fantastic! Love this place, and will definitely go again and again!

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

The trip was interesting. The parking lot was packed, filled with Mercedes, big country trucks and old beat up cars. The wait was 25 mins and we had called ahead and placed our name on the list. Others were quoted an hour wait. Mind you, this was on a random Tuesday night at 6pm. Warning- you will have to walk through clouds of smoke to get in the door. I've never seen so many smokers outside a restaurant.

The restaurant decor was americana eclectic. The table cloths were paper, made it easy to remember the waitress name since she wrote on it. Service was incredibly nice.

The food was priced very cheap. $15 for steak. The quality didnt seem all that
great.

Now prepare yourself for the clientele - it was much like the parking lot. There were people dressed in tanks and shorts and then people dressed up very nice. I was prepared for a nice steak house. Next time I want a $15 steak, I will stay closer to home and opt for a roadhouse.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I just had dinner at Mannys, to say the least it was awful. Our server pie as she went by did well however, never offered a drink refil. The flies were awful! The couple at the table next to us had to protect the food as well. My husband ordered the special shrimp and sirlion he took one bite of the steak. I however, ordered the filet and stuffed shrimp. I addressed my concerns that it wasn't a filet. I was dismissed very quickly, not to their knowledge I have owned numerous steak houses and know the taste difference. It was tough as nails, no bacon, and the flavor was that of a sirlion.. The flies were told to the server by both tables and were all swinging are arms like were crazy, fearful to eat the food we asked for a doggie bag to take home to the dog. The server said she would go get the manager to address the flies, returned and stated I quote " she said it is because its raining out and there is nothing we can do about it". I know as a fact the back door was open earlier in the day when I drove by propped open. I also know as a fact they make tape to eliminate the problem which they did have. And I also know that the manager was more interested in talking to the girls up front while they leaned on the counter and laughed. Baby, if you got time to lean you got time to clean! Well, the truth is the flies were there when we arrived and it wasn't raining then. Poor management will run your establishment into the ground. I am a certified butcher and know the difference in mean, cleanliness, and a caring manager can fix 99.9% of the problems and make your guests happy....an unhappy guest will tell all there friends. God knows ours told us and we dismissed it, and gave it a shot! I guess I should have listened! Still we paid the $51 bill and fed the dog!

3  Thank Cindy Clasen M
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We enjoyed Manny's in Haines City and even Lake Wales. We are so glad they are in Winter Haven and have found this location to be the best. The wait area is the most comfortable when we have to wait. Their call ahead seems much more organized than the other locations. The staff always tries to please and the food is always great! The fried mushrooms are the best around!