“Great!”

Ranked #5 of 209 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We enjoyed Manny's in Haines City and even Lake Wales. We are so glad they are in Winter Haven and have found this location to be the best. The wait area is the most comfortable when we have to wait. Their call ahead seems much more organized than the other locations. The staff always tries to please and the food is always great! The fried mushrooms are the best around!

There are newer reviews for Manny's Chop House

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We first went to Mannys in 2009 when we first went to Florida. Are first thoughts was that it was a classic American dinner with loud personality. We knew insteantly that it was good because we had to wait a hour for a table and we had to wiat outside because the place was so full. After speaking to some locals we soon realized that Mannys was special. When we returned in 2011 with more family members we knew we had to take them to show off this American gem. We have visited Mannys several times and could never fault the food or the portion sizes. The staff are out of this world. They are all so polite and happy to be there, they are very attentive and talk to you as if they have known you for years. All the staff suggest places to visit around Florida and share personal expericences when suggesting. When it was my birthday they stood me on a chair and made the whole restaurant sing happy birthday to me, the also brought out a huge ice-cream topped with candles. It is truley AMAZING!! it is well worth visiting if you are in Florida!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place is fantastic, ate here three years ago and again last year. Food is lovely, staff very friendly and a great American welcome. Would certainly visit here again if we come back to Florida. Would recommend this restaurant, just don't mention it's your birthday as you will receive a great surprise.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

The fact we had to wait an hour for a table on a week night said it was good stright away. It was jam packed every night of the week. We soon learnt to use the 'call ahead' service which takes the wait time down to about 20 mins!
The service was excellent, the food fantastic and the atmosphere was electric.
We at there 4 times in a 2 week trip and can't wait to go back next year.
If you're in the area, or even if you have to drive an hour - go there!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have been going to this location weekly since it opened last year with nothing but excellent service. However, this location is under new management and I can no longer recommend this restaurant. I just questioned the added salad charges for my two 12 yr old daughters and I for 3.00 each after the charges for our separate meals. The manager said that all parties where charged full price for salads, even children. When I told her that I have eaten there many times where the salad came with the meal, she said that was why the old manager was no longer there, and anyone who did that now would be fired from the staff. She said he ran the restaurant into the ground. This manager, always was concerned about the customer experience. I told her that a salad was not worth arguing over with a customer. and that she was way out of line. She said that I was to go somewhere else if I wanted kiddie meals. Someone needs to realize that management can't respond to customers in this manner. Manny's has always been a kid friendly restaurant, but fighting with parents over trivial expenses is not what this community needs. Sounds like she needs to be on her way out!!! What a terrible attitude to have with a mother who's kids eat nothing...

5  Thank Sherry G