“Just tried their catering... as great as their in-restaurant service!”
Review of Pasquales Pizzeria - CLOSED

Pasquales Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants... the slices of pizza fill a plate, the garlic knots are swimming in oil and garlic, and when you walk in the door, the aromas hit you. It's good, and it's authentic.

I had an event yesterday, and needed to feed 100 people lunch, on a tight budget.

They were delightful to work with. The food came freshly prepared and hot. They worked with our budget. Just like in the restaurant, the portions were absurdly large and we had bunches food left over. They made sure we had extra sauces, dressings, etc. Even loaned us their serving equipment.

People raved. Recommend their catering as highly as I do their dining in experience.

1  Thank Klomo

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had the steak sand and it was most yummy. Pizza and garlic rolls were pretty good as well. Found this place by just asking the staff at my hotel. I was doing the Lego Land thing with the kids. Friendly staff takes good care of you as well. Seemed like a family run pizzeria which is always a pretty good sign.

1  Thank Jose M
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great food. This is a typical pizza parlour. It is small, crowded and busy. All kinds of Italian food is served here ,plus the pizza menu. The food is fresh, reasonable and delicious!

1  Thank Jan W
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Small place but have great food and everyone is super super nice is like eating at your home kitchen . I would like more pizza and the secret for the marinara sauce .

1  Thank Gabcr27
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I can understand not liking a place that 99% of people think is the best place in town. Pizza a 2 year old can make? How childish. You can say you didn't like something with class, instead of being a hack internet troll. They work very hard to make a good product. It may not be for you.

1  Thank NH_Nik