“Pasquales PIzza”

Dining options: Delivery
Winter Haven, Florida
“Pasquales PIzza”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great food. This is a typical pizza parlour. It is small, crowded and busy. All kinds of Italian food is served here ,plus the pizza menu. The food is fresh, reasonable and delicious!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jan W

Terre Haute, Indiana
“Great service and food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Small place but have great food and everyone is super super nice is like eating at your home kitchen . I would like more pizza and the secret for the marinara sauce .

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Gabcr27
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Last reviewer is way off.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I can understand not liking a place that 99% of people think is the best place in town. Pizza a 2 year old can make? How childish. You can say you didn't like something with class, instead of being a hack internet troll. They work very hard to make a good product. It may not be for you.

1 Thank NH_Nik
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Want greasy, tasteless pizza a 2 year old could make? Eat here.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate here the evening of 24 June. We read the reviews and came with an open mind and empty stomachs. First we ordered the garlic knots. We also had water and it tasted like they didnt know about walter filters or were too cheap to buy them. everytime i sipped my water it tasted like licking a dirty armpit. The garlic knots tasted like some canned dough that had garlic and butter rubbed on them. Next the pizza came out. When he set it down it looked like grease was coming up like when your septic tank does when it goes out in your yard. It was greasy and thin. The cheese was probably the cheese they hand out free when it expires at the super market. The sauce was the worst sauce I've ever been bestowed upon. It ran like the water coming out your sink. The pepperoni was probably picked up from dollar general. If your still reading my review and considering this place your probably trying out for fear factor. Good luck. The best part is after you leave and your body attempts to purge the grease you just digested. My advice is to have soft double ply on hand.

1 Thank dgdeppen
Madison, WI
“Terrible Dining”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

After reading reviews we decided to try this place. We were terribly disappointed. I ordered a glass of wine which was so old that it had turned. When I tried to send it back for a new glass I was told they couldn't do that. The rest of the meal our server was indifferent to us. The food was swimming in cheese and was very salty. We would never recommend this to anyone.

1 Thank Paige2470