“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I am a local and go to Pasquales at least a few times a month. They really do have the best pizza in Winter Haven. However, upon receiving the bill, I noticed that the price did not match what was on the menu. The owner's wife became very defensive and acted like how dare we question her. All in all, great food but a poor attitude!!

1  Thank Suzie418

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We go here at least once a week. Very friendly,family atmosphere. Locally owned and family operated. Best spagetti sauce ever! I try something different for a change sometimes and never been dissappointed. Everything is fresh and homemade. Great prices also. Love this place:)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My son could eat here every day if I let him! We ordered peperoni pizza and garlic knots and it was all GREAT! Friendly service and great food, can't ask for better than that!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Best pizza in Winter Haven! Possibly best pizza I've ever eaten. Very reasonable prices. Family restaurant. Friendly and attentive staff. My kids loved the pizza!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great food served hot by friendly staff that makes you feel like you're part of the family. Be sure to try the wings and the New York style cookies!